Jorja Smith is only 22 but she looks like she’s in her 30’s

Daps
Breh you sounding like a fakkit :ld: what hetero male has ever spoke on a byrds nasiolabial folds. kill yourself :wow:

Theres entire studies, forums, and channels dedicated to determining what makes a face attractive. Not a fakkit just cause you're not interested in complex topics.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Theres entire studies, forums, and channels dedicated to determining what makes a face attractive. Not a fakkit just cause you're not interested in complex topics.

That aint my old lady so I'm not about to go to many lengths to defend her but you saying shes objectively not attractive does seem rather absurd. If shes not attractive I assume you only dating supermodels.

Daps
That aint my old lady so I'm not about to go to many lengths to defend her but you saying shes objectively not attractive does seem rather absurd. If shes not attractive I assume you only dating supermodels.

She's girl next door cute. Overhyped. I see people who look as good in college EVERYDAY. Like where do y'all live?

Superstar
Daps
Naw I think it's cuz someone said Jorja looks better than Summer Walker. Which is an absolute fact btw.
if he prefers either doja or walker to her, then it's not a fact to him. everyone has different ideas of beauty

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
She's girl next door cute. Overhyped. I see people who look as good in college EVERYDAY. Like where do y'all live?

Don't backtrack now. You said objectively not attractive :unimpressed:

NO ONE would clown you if you pulled up with a similar looking chick on your arm to the function. you cap cap cap cap

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
DSeJXRSW0AoIj9v

that's jorja in 2015 and 17 years old...looks exactly the same...op smoking buj

Should looked 26 back then