Jorja Smith is only 22 but she looks like she’s in her 30’s

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I’ve only seen her mentioned a few times online. I watched one video of her singing and she has that annoying nasally singing style that’s has become very popular since the later half of the 2010s. Is she one of those female singers that are overall mediocre and reductive but men find them very attractive so they maintain a degree of fame and relevancy? A British Tinashe, if you will?
No one cares about her music breh

Daps
This lame ass byrd has about a quarter of her total posts on this site ever hating on Jorja Smith

then posts traffic bae and a chick who could be her sister as comparisons :dead:

I feel dumb for not even noticing it was a woman I feel dumb as hell for entertaining the drivel :ld:

No one said shes the baddest thing walking, just shes BAD. and she is, shyt:hhh:

Aww, did I hurt your feelings?

She's regular. Opinions are like a$$holes, everyone has them. Get out of your feelings.

Those girls are waaaaay better looking. It's not my fault skin tone and head shape are the only features you nikkas can process.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
There's a lot

8ace86c818fbe5e698cb154f4e577e88.jpg

demetria3.jpg

tumblr_phdj1dD8yS1u4sj05_540.jpg
By the way I need the name of this last girl

:feedme:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Aww, did I hurt your feelings?

She's regular. Opinions are like a$$holes, everyone has them. Get out of your feelings.

Those girls are waaaaay better looking. It's not my fault skin tone and head shape are the only features you nikkas can process.

I'm a licensed esthetician. I literally got paid to ascertain what looks good on people. I've been in a field of baddies, and pull baddies regularly.

you capping

I've forgot more about features than you know :yeshrug:

Daps
I'm a licensed esthetician. I literally got paid to ascertain what looks good on people. I've been in a field of baddies, and pull baddies regularly.

you capping

I've forgot more about features than you know :yeshrug:

Bro I literally don't care. Your girl is still regular. She's cute though. Moving on.

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
facts but that body is poppin though doggie

definitely sexy but i've always found that jaw and bone structure concerning when we start talking that she's a dime shyt. like whoa, easy

Me12k

Pro
Daps
Go through her ig, she’ll look about her age there.

The more mature look just seems to be the image she portrays as an artist. She looks older when she’s attending events than when she’s taking photos at more laid back setting.