Jorja Smith future BBW Legend

Red

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I met a chick who knows Jorja irl and she told me she was on something to stay slim and is naturally big like her mum.

It explains why she always looked sleepy.

She’s also bi and prefers women although I
heard that years ago and laughed it off.

Turns out it was true.

Naturally big? :comeon: No one naturally has thousands of calories falling into their mouth every day. She's big because she eats too much and moves too little.

Daps
Reppin
London baby.
Naturally big? :comeon: No one naturally has thousands of calories falling into their mouth every day. She's big because she eats too much and moves too little.
Again, Jorja’s mother is big and Jorja took pills to stay slim when she was slim.

She never was naturally slim and feels freer now she is fat.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Again, Jorja’s mother is big and Jorja took pills to stay slim when she was slim.

She never was naturally slim and feels freer now she is fat

So she was naturally fat? :childplease:

Her mother is fat because she eats too damn much. Georgia is fat because she eats too damn much.

Y'all always making it complicated for no reason. People taking pills to stay slim but if they're fat their thyroid acting up. Anything but a poor a diet and lack of exercise.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I need someone to deep dive into this weight gain. :jbhmm:

Something isn’t right.

Is anyone thinking what I’m thinking

You can tell she’s LAZY because of her looks and is a BIG… SNACKER who eats a bunch of SUGARY NONSENSE when she feels down or stressed. A LOT of women do.

She needed a no nonsense man who is in the gym to put her straight and not tolerate it.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
She's always been a little big boned. She's just healthy now.

Daps
Reppin
London baby.
So she was naturally fat? :childplease:

Her mother is fat because she eats too damn much. Georgia is fat because she eats too damn much.

Y'all always making it complicated for no reason. People taking pills to stay slim but if they're fat their thyroid acting up. Anything but a poor a diet and lack of exercise.
I’m not in The Smith’s fridge to know if mama Smith makes her scales clap or cry.

Weight gain is hereditary whether that’s through thyroid or bad habits.

I was more surprised she was gay than fat.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe she has a thyroid issue. :yeshrug:

:stopitslime:

Most of the extra weight gained in hypothyroid individuals is due to excess accumulation of salt and water. Massive weight gain is rarely associated with hypothyroidism. In general, 5-10 pounds of body weight may be attributable to the thyroid, depending on the severity of the hypothyroidism.

She got a Nando's issue.