Jordan Love is the new king of the North. Double edit: he the best!!!

prime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The heights
not as bad as this

Justin Fields has a passer rating of 72.8 with 938 yards, 4 touchdowns and 7 interceptions in 5 games against the Packers in his career.

:umad:
not as bad as this

Justin Fields has a passer rating of 72.8 with 938 yards, 4 touchdowns and 7 interceptions in 5 games against the Packers in his career.

:umad:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
MM is an improvement over Jason Garrett I will say that.
One thing with the MM coached teams is that elite teams will shyt on his. It was like that here in GB too. Thats why i wasnt surprised by the score vs the Niners. Both our franchises are stuck in a shyt situation...But at least yall gonna make the playoffs this year. We about to win 5 games tops

Daps
One thing with the MM coached teams is that elite teams will shyt on his. It was like that here in GB too. Thats why i wasnt surprised by the score vs the Niners. Both our franchises are stuck in a shyt situation...But at least yall gonna make the playoffs this year. We about to win 5 games tops

atleast yall will get a higher draft pick :yeshrug:

Jerz

All Star
Daps
Dude is horrific. It ain't just the inadequate downfield accuracy. He lacks feel, vision and timing. Leaving so many opportunities on the field. That was a touchdown to Watson at the end, if Love had any of the traits I just named

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
Have a friend who is a big Packers fan.
Bullshytted Love might have an MVP season this year.
:russ: :russ: :russ: :russ: :russ: :russ: :russ: :russ: :russ: :russ:

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Yup but can't get past divisional round as usual because of mainly u know who

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Dude is horrific. It ain't just the inadequate downfield accuracy. He lacks feel, vision and timing. Leaving so many opportunities on the field. That was a touchdown to Watson at the end, if Love had any of the traits I just named
If he hit Watson at the end...he would've redeemed himself.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
The Raiders are tanking…..And these bums still lost? :gucci:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: BBG