Jonathan Majors was arrested this weekend in New York City and charged with assault, strangulation, and harassment of a woman

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Yeah it’s an ugly situation regardless but if he’s innocent I do believe Disney will back him (just b/c he’s too important to their future plans). But if the backlash does really get too big like you’re alluding too they can easily recast with his role/variants. Or they’ll just pivot to Dr. Doom.
they cleared Justin Roiland, but they'll still come for his head. ... actually, this might not be a good comparison b/c that guy is clearly a weird, unlikable creep and we've seen him try to pickup underage girls on twitter DMs

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is gonna end up being worse than that even though *they* started a cult and shyt. Flash is there to literally re-write the DCU and he was probably done no matter what after this movie. Marvel put all their eggs in this dude's basket. he was about to be the villain in like 13 fukkin projects. Man, what an absolute diarrhea puddle Quantumania was. gets worse by the day.
And to add, not saying this is fair, but no one knows who the fukk Ezra Miller is.

For the past 2-3 months, Majors has been on the cover of Ebony, GQ, Men's Health, every 8th video on YouTube, all the talk shows, including stuff like Tamron Hall.

My mama would give me the :gucci: if I asked who Ezra is, but I guarantee she knows who Jonathan is. He was about to be one of the faces of the next MCU phase, was a star in two #1 movies last month, and was getting Oscar buzz for the bodybuilding movie he has coming out in December.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
I don't care if it's two different companies, it's one fukking industry. If they can let that half faq Ezra Miller assault, resist arrest, go on the run, kidnap and groom children and all he receives is counseling, they should allow Majors ONE chance. If it becomes a pattern, then cut him.
It needed to be said.

I'm not paying these vultures coming out the woodworks any attention either. Hollywood is built on and filled to the brim with sociopaths, drunks, addicts, rapists, murderers, and all out scum. We not raising the bar now because it's Majors.