Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
he shouldn't, these are misdemeanors. Hopefully he can appeal.

I haven't followed this in specific I know this was a criminal case, but it seems jail was not up for anything just misdemeanors aka public image ruined aka industry kicking him out for the foreseeable future?

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I haven't followed this in specific I know this was a criminal case, but it seems jail was not up for anything just misdemeanors aka public image ruined aka industry kicking him out for the foreseeable future?
This is why black folk need their own industries. Man should be able to make a living after this shyt.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
If he and his legal team played this better, he could have pleaded to the lowest charge on the sheet, and they would have dropped everything else. probably even done a deferred prosecution, means complete 40 hours of anger management, and we will drop this entirely.

Second degree harassment or whatever. No jail time He could have made a big public statement about the pressures and stress of relationships, and mental health, and that he made a very serious mistake, but that he would atone for it, by blah blah blah.

No messy public trial. No guilty verdict. Does anyone even remember when and what Cuba Gooding pleaded to? You don't take the Manhattan District Attorney's office to trial, unless your life is on the line. It's the major leagues, it's not JV, it's not the starter team. These are the best attorneys in the country.

it's all ego with these types of celebrities.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
studios react to social outrage not actual crimes. if all this major's drama had been quiet he wouldn't have been dropped by anyone either.

The real question is the motivation the media making accusations against certain people well publicized while being quiet about other.
Answer to that is obvious though :mjpls:

@Houston911

I had a permanent ban bet with this nikka ^^^

:mjgrin: