Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Disney hasn't dropped him as Kang, what are you talking about? He was just in "Loki" season 2 like a month ago. :dahell:

Fred.
My bad thought I read differently. I see that Disney's decision is up in the air depending on the verdict.
But also Loki was filmed way before all of this happened.

Daps
he had a major role with disney :dead: he was already 'where he was doing' lol

The point that I was making is for instance, look at Chadwick.

He was projected to have a much bigger role in the next phase of Marvel. Even with all of the roles that he had previously taken, he didn't become a star until Black Panther.

And as far as Jonathan Majors, all you have to do is look at his Marvel salary and that tells the story. Breh only made $500k from Ant Man 3.

He hadn't made the real money yet. That was projected to come in the future.

Majors career hasn't even really gotten started yet, compared to where he's going. Breh was on track to become a blockbuster star. So again, ole girl wasn't with him shooting in the gym... but to him, looking at his "peers", he knows that he's still on the up and up. If there's any time to lock a woman down, I'm sure he would rather do it now than wait until years from now when he has to be suspicious of every woman that he talks to.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That something isn't admitting to guilt you brainless, tap dancing, cum-guzzling, retarded c00n.

Apologising at this point would be the vindication those taking part in the lynch mob are waiting on. You don't seem to understand that at this point, they're not interested in giving him a second chance. The only way he recovers from this is by getting the world to see this for the farce it is. Again, and I am getting fukking tired of saying this, he won't achieve that by admitting guilt.
Nah, anybody can bounce back making the right moves because America loves a redemption story. Mike Tyson is a convicted rapist, multiple run-ins with the law, has massive trauma but even in today's climate he is exiling in reaching new heights in his career and has changed his image around.
Majors is still a phenomenal actor and is also seen as such in the industry. If he can get all of this behind him then he definitely is going to get quality roles.
Don't know why you are stuck on "apologizing" because I mentioned more than that.

Daps
White bish really put his career in jeopardy because she got dropped. I done had some horrid girlfriends and I still wouldn’t have messed over their lives like that.

:yeshrug: Women be evil, breh. When they get mad at you, they operate on a whole different level of spite and menace. That's why I'm always suspicious of a woman who makes claims about a star (he did this to me, he did that to me). I'm not saying bad stuff doesn't happen. But I am saying that a lot of the time, they just be spiteful women who are angry that they got cut off.

Daps
We shouldn't be surprised he is a pawger. They always have a look:
ezgif-1-d0c92b6453-png.5399216

ezgif-1-d640e462fb-png.5399219

One day I hope we get the story behind these pictures :dead:

But let this be a lesson, ugly scrawny brehs. Get ya weight up and get in the gym and you too could leapfrog from an abusive pawg to Meagan Good :wow:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:yeshrug: okay y'all got it:laff:I'm still saying meeting her back then is better than meeting a broad a couple years from now.

I understand what you saying. They started dating in August 2021, when filming began on Ant Man. Back then Majors was still on the comeup. His biggest appearances back then in 2021 was Harder They Fall, Lovecraft Country and the Season Finale of Loki. I think that contributed to this white bish wilding out. During their relationship he exploded with Creed III, Ant Man and the success of Loki. She knew she caught a rocket right before takeoff and when he tried to end things, she went ballistic :mjlol:

Daps
Nah, anybody can bounce back making the right moves because America loves a redemption story. Mike Tyson is a convicted rapist, multiple run-ins with the law, has massive trauma but even in today's climate he is exiling in reaching new heights in his career and has changed his image around.
Majors is still a phenomenal actor and is also seen as such in the industry. If he can get all of this behind him then he definitely is going to get quality roles.
Don't know why you are stuck on "apologizing" because I mentioned more than that.

Mike wasn't convicted of raping a white woman. :francis:

Daps
I understand what you saying. They started dating in August 2021, when filming began on Ant Man. Back then Majors was still on the comeup. His biggest appearances back then in 2021 was Harder They Fall, Lovecraft Country and the Season Finale of Loki. I think that contributed to this white bish wilding out. During their relationship he exploded with Creed III, Ant Man and the success of Loki. She knew she caught a rocket right before takeoff and when he tried to end things, she went ballistic :mjlol:

I agree. She literally saw a big gigantic dollar sign running away from her during that fateful night in the streets of New York :wow:

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Funny that you bring up Mike Tyson.

He didn't apologise. He has maintained his innocence and has gone so far as saying he wished he raped her. When questioned about the matter on TV, he called the interviewer a piece of shyt.

And the same can be said of his relationship with Robin Givens. It is not something he apologised for.

Last edited:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
You're right, but I commend him for trying to stay with the woman who "held him down" before he started to seriously blow up.

I think as a woman, you don't comprehend the fact that when men are on that level, gold diggers is a real thing that you have to worry about. I'm in the 6 figure bracket, and I have to keep that in mind.

I had women begging me for money before I got into this tax bracket. I definitely gotta vet them now. It's much easier to stay with the woman that you know isn't there for the money. She can be a problem too, but at least you'll know that wasn't the determining factor for her choosing to be with you.
Negro, she met him on the set of a damn film. She wasn’t the girl hooking up meals while he was studying for finals OR the chick who gave birth to his child. She’s a chick he met on the set of a (marvel?) movie.

And while you say that, there are plenty of men dropping or cheating on “day 1s” who have been by their side for years.

Anyway, my point is they both were moving goofy in this situation. Of all the insane Hollywood scandals, this is some shyt that literally could’ve been avoided.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
One day I hope we get the story behind these pictures :dead:

But let this be a lesson, ugly scrawny brehs. Get ya weight up and get in the gym and you too could leapfrog from an abusive pawg to Meagan Good :wow:
I mean, this is funny but it’s true for men and women. If Meagan wasn’t on top of her looks she wouldn’t still be one of Black America’s sweethearts for all this time. It is what it is 🤷🏾‍♀️

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Funny that you bring up Mike Tyson.

He didn't apologise. He has maintained his innocence and has gone so far as saying he wished he raped her. When questioned about the matter on TV, he called the interviewer a peace of shyt.

And the same can be said of his relationship with Robin Givens. It is not something he apologised for.
Man, can you forget the apologizing, damn. You keep acting like that is the only thing I mentioned. Tyson has been very open about the wrongs and the problems he has had in his life. He has shown remorse and allowed himself to be vulnerable. That has allowed his previous transgressions to stay in the past.

Daps
Negro, she met him on the set of a damn film. She wasn’t the girl hooking up meals while he was studying for finals OR the chick who gave birth to his child. She’s a chick he met on the set of a (marvel?) movie.

And while you say that, there are plenty of men dropping or cheating on “day 1s” who have been by their side for years.

Anyway, my point is they both were moving goofy in this situation. Of all the insane Hollywood scandals, this is some shyt that literally could’ve been avoided.

Such vitriol :picard: