Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Jesus Christ you muthafukkas are stupid
I have been asking for the taxi video before the trial
Look up my posts in multiple threads u idiots started

Video proof>>>> witness testimony

For fake fukks who always cry about crackers railroading nikkas u muthafukkas are clueless

:heh:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Those texts clearly read as her copping pleas and admitting he didn't attack her. What are yall nikkas reading?

and alot of people clearly haven't processed the fact that they said in New York they arrest the men as part of procedure even if the woman recants. And they still formally charge anyway as procedure.

But yeah, she clearly saying it wasn't an attack on her.

*if those are the real texts*
from all the way back in March when those first texts came out of Grace Jabbari copping pleas. :dead:

shyt been consistent the entire time.

"nah, but DV victims blame themselves" ass nikkas.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
I haven't really been paying attention like that cause well it seems like every celeb going through some sh-t like this

puffy mainly cause I was on the coli when it started

but this is the craziest sh-t.

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
I hope he learned from this whole ordeal. Leave crazy on the sidewalk, because crazy is too chaotic to be putting your life and livelihood on the line for. This is especially the case when you are a brother with great potential and effectively using it. Too many people hate a talented and intelligent Black man out here, and will take any chance they can to destroy a brother like that.

Hell, look at some on this very thread whose first assumption about another Black man in trouble is, 'He's guilty' while ignoring evidence contrary to that. Some of our own like to see their brothers crash and burn too. Sad to see, but emotionalism and self-hatred is quite a bit rampant among some of our people.