Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
That's the second wild post I've seen from @Gloxina today. I like chic but I think the T.H.O.T. hive mind is trying to reconnect. Baby girl is fighting it but I think it's too strong :to:
Also- TBF I don’t think you’re acknowledging the full context here.
My comment followed this stuff:

not gonna lie, as fukk up as it sounds, that's what I thought while reading the tmz article. I'm not saying she shouldn't have reported it, BUT, in this context, how many women in her position to possibly "secure the bag" would actually go to the police and press charges. the article said, he grabbed her, choked her and punch her, women have let much more egregious act go from their dudes he worked at gas stations.
but again, that was my initial thought reading the article. i think he's super talented, if he did it then he has to face the consequences

Because they don’t care about women or see us a actual people.
We’re supposed to stand in the background and get tossed around like rag dolls as long as the money is going to potentially roll in :francis:
My point was some ppl think it’s a calculated move for a woman to stay in a bad situation if money is coming in and I was agreeing with another poster who said every woman isn’t sticking around for some cash.

NOT EVERY MAN, but— there are some who think women just need to ride through whatever situation if there is some “perceived benefit”, even if she’s enduring BS. Or that there are women who think that way. There are very few. The women in those situations are women who don’t love themselves and have low self-esteem. That’s why they stay.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He ask the union before shooting this stage play? Or else this is scabbing :russ:
Judge going to dismiss the case because the prosecution doesn't have shyt and he's going to give him props for breaking up the fight but the Nanny gonna hit him with the :camby: when he goes back to Hollywood.

Geordi

All Star
Daps
Daps
-Video a few minutes after the fight with his girlfriend with no injuries on her
-Prosecutors buried this video for months

You can't convince me that Jonothan Majors ain't in charge of his own defense... cause no lawyer would put this video out for public consumption unless they are a complete dumbass. :snoop:

We all know that the woman lied on him, but releasing a video of her frantic and crying and stressed IS NOT GOING TO CLEAR HIS NAME IN THE COURT OF PUBLIC OPINION.

This would play PERFECT in an actual courtroom, but the general public has proven to be rabid and irrational and they keep giving these fools red meat. This is some insane stuff.

They supposed to save videos like this for if the case actually goes to trial. Then you play this in court and he's IMMEDIATELY exonerated. But releasing this to the public is only playing right into the hands of the feminist attack dogs and haters of black men, and folks who are apparently jealous of him and want to bring his career down. They're going to point to this video as proof that he did something to her.

These people are dumbasses. :dahell: