Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
33 year old Jonathan majors dating a divorced 41 year old Meagan good? Damn it’s 4th quarter with 2 mins left on clock Meagan good got 3 more possessions before her child game is over.
To be fair, he has a kid from a past relationship so in some ways, he's not the highest shelf (higher than most certainly). Having a kid will knock you down more than someone of similar caliber who doesn't have one. Men have some leeway but that shyt still applies to them in some ways. That and he probably wants to see what that thang is like. It's Meagan Good so I understand.

chiefdogg

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As a PR professional myself, I see the play. Breh gets in a sticky situation legally because of a white woman. Well guess what? It's time to come back home. Breh started dating a black woman to lock up his black support for the upcoming battle. Smart move, smart move. :wow:

And Meg is sick of corny brehs after being married to the fake preacher. She want a breh that will choke a hoe when necessary :wow:
Facts!!!!

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
As a PR professional myself, I see the play. Breh gets in a sticky situation legally because of a white woman. Well guess what? It's time to come back home. Breh started dating a black woman to lock up his black support for the upcoming battle. Smart move, smart move. :wow:

And Meg is sick of corny brehs after being married to the fake preacher. She want a breh that will choke a hoe when necessary :wow:

Nah. Lol. You’re not seeing the game.

She went from a fake preacher to a ghey nicca.

This is strictly a publicity move for her and more than likely a monetary arrangement.

Total PR strategy

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
This dude genuinely might have the worst PR team of all time if that's true.

What the hell are you doing hopping into a high profile relationship instead of laying low when your image is that of an abuser?

And it being a black woman after PAWGing will inevitably backfire on him. I can already guess the narrative they're running with on Twitter.
I don’t even need to check.

“Oh, now your ugly ass runs to us when your career is in tatters? We’re not here to heal damaged black men and exercise their snow bunny demons.”

And to be fair, they’d be right. This seems contrived.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
This dude genuinely might have the worst PR team of all time if that's true.

What the hell are you doing hopping into a high profile relationship instead of laying low when your image is that of an abuser?

And it being a black woman after PAWGing will inevitably backfire on him. I can already guess the narrative they're running with on Twitter.
Maybe because he didn’t do it:jbhmm: