Jon Moxley Says It's Awesome Being The Worst Guy In His Group

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I dunno, Tribal Chief Rome is one of the all time GOATs but Shield Roman was easily the worst in the group

And I wouldn’t say Yuta is better than Mox

D Bry of course, he’s prolly the best period except AJ Seth and maybe Lashley
They’re not talking about Yuta. Bryan and Claudio are both easily better than Mox

HYDRO

Old Member
Daps
Reppin
N.W.I.
I dunno, Tribal Chief Rome is one of the all time GOATs but Shield Roman was easily the worst in the group

And I wouldn’t say Yuta is better than Mox

D Bry of course, he’s prolly the best period except AJ Seth and maybe Lashley
Theres no way Seth, AJ or Lashley are on Bryans level

Bryan is a whole level upon himself

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Talent don't have creative control.

That's on the promoter.
:mjlol:

Last time the promoter booked Danielson against his wishes was to put him in the World title match to close out WM. And Dragon decided to leave that company :dead:

As frustrating as it is, you gotta learn to live with the fact that the only way Danielson gets a dominant run is to put someone over in the end (like he did Page) . Unless he can see that plan unfold, he's gonna be wrestling whoever the fukk he wants for 15-30 minutes and he's gonna lose a handful of times :francis:

Either Tony convinces him that a 10 month title run of his ends up with X talent Dragon likes beating him for the strap, or Gedo tells him he needs Danielson to be champ and elevate Shota Umino at WK 2024 :bryan:

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
Said it before and I'll say it again, its probably through his own choice.

You saw what he was doing his last 2 years in WWE after he dropped the belt to Kofi.
He was far more interested in wrestling with Gulak in the mid card. AND he had backstage creative power and Vince actually gave him control of his boking
Its so ironic that they had to force him to main event Wrestlemania 37 with Edge and Roman cause they needed some heat and he was like:manny:

It dont matter what Fed he was in. Breh was gonna be obessed with working younger talent in the mid card then using his main event status.

Is that true? They had to force Daniel to be in the main event? Because that's hilarious to think about. Punk couldn't get one and Bryan had to be forced to be in one against his will.

"Vince, I don't want to do this. I just want to help the younger guys out."

"DAMMIT, YOU'RE GOING TO BE IN THE MAIN EVENT AND GET A BIG PAYCHECK, WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!"

"Fine. But never say I did you no favors."

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Is that true? They had to force Daniel to be in the main event? Because that's hilarious to think about. Punk couldn't get one and Bryan had to be forced to be in one against his will.

"DAMMIT, YOU'RE GOING TO BE IN THE MAIN EVENT AND GET A BIG PAYCHECK, WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!"

Yeah he said as much in that last interview that he think he did for BT or something before he left WWE. Just said something along the lines of feeling detached and not into it. This was the big indication he was gonna leave and some thought even retire. And then 2 months later the AEW stuff circulated

Edit:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps

Tommy Dreamer was the same way. He claims that he never wanted to win a match & that Paul Heyman had to practically beg him to beat Raven for the ECW title.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Being a world champion limits who Danielson could wrestle, particularly in the WWE. He loves wrestling. He loves wrestling bums. Even though Moxley was doing that for awhile it was a stop gap measure. Bryan would want to take on all comers the whole reign. Being in the midcard allows a lot more flexibility for someone like him. He can wrestle both up and down the card. He doesn't have to worry about how over his opponent is. It makes sense he thinks the way he does. It's great for him. But his fans feel "entitled" to accolades he doesn't even desire and would probably loathe in the long run. He's been to the top of the mountain. He doesn't want to live there.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Yeah he is. Seth at his most optimum is the most talented of the Shield and can be the best of the 3, but he also has inconsistencies like Mox. Right now I just think Moxley is putting in better work. Right now anyway
If anything I think Seth as of late showing how much more respect he got for the business than Mox the way he been jobbing left and right

Mox on the other hand is overbooked and constantly needs to go over everyone. He basically the Cena of AEW

Dead ass have people brought in from other companies just to have a win against them on his resume

I don’t think there’s anyone in the business right now that’s more of a mark for themselves and I was a huge Ambrose fan and was hype when he won the AEW world title at first

He’s a slightly more likeable version of CM Punk in the sense he says he’s all about Love for the game and wants to see the industry be better but his idea of it being better is him being on top