Jon Moxley Says It's Awesome Being The Worst Guy In His Group

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
CM Punk referred to Jon Moxley as the worst member of the Blackpool Combat Club in a recent promo, but Moxley doesn’t mind the attempted insult. Moxley, who beat Punk to unify the AEW World Championship on last week’s AEW Dynamite, spoke with iHeart Cincy 360 recently and said that he considers that to be an “awesome” thing because he gets to learn from his stablemates.

“It’s actually an awesome situation to be the worst guy in your group, because I get to learn from those guys,” Moxley said (per Wrestling Inc). “I want to be around people like them, you know — iron sharpens iron.”

Moxley is in the group alongside, Bryan Danielson, Wheeler Yuta, Claudio Castagnoli, and William Regal. His opponent for AEW All Out is not announced as of yet.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Absolutely insane how far Bryan Danielson has fallen off vs his first two months in AEW :francis:

And he'll likely be jobbing to Jericho at the PPV :francis:

Said it before and I'll say it again, its probably through his own choice.

You saw what he was doing his last 2 years in WWE after he dropped the belt to Kofi.
He was far more interested in wrestling with Gulak in the mid card. AND he had backstage creative power and Vince actually gave him control of his boking
Its so ironic that they had to force him to main event Wrestlemania 37 with Edge and Roman cause they needed some heat and he was like:manny:

It dont matter what Fed he was in. Breh was gonna be obessed with working younger talent in the mid card then using his main event status.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Said it before and I'll say it again, its probably through his own choice.

You saw what he was doing his last 2 years in WWE after he dropped the belt to Kofi.
He was far more interested in wrestling with Gulak in the mid card. AND he had backstage creative power and Vince actually gave him control of his boking
Its so ironic that they had to force him to main event Wrestlemania 37 with Edge and Roman cause they needed some heat and he was like:manny:

It dont matter what Fed he was in. Breh was gonna be obessed with working younger talent in the mid card then using his main event status.
Thats on the promoter

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Talent don't have creative control.

That's on the promoter.

Select talent do. And we know this

If Vince was willing to give DB reign to do whatever, you best believe Tony is gonna acquise to that too.

Bryan just different Im sorry.

• Dap
Reactions: ECA

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Select talent do. And we know this

If Vince was willing to give DB reign to do whatever, you best believe Tony is gonna acquise to that too.

Bryan just different Im sorry.
Thats not WWE.

You believe he took creative control from Cody, Omega, & The Bucks but gave it to Bryan….ok

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Thats not WWE.

You believe he took creative control from Cody, Omega, & The Bucks but gave it to Bryan….ok

What has the story been with Tony Khan lately? He started paying more attention to the new signings specifically Daniel Bryan and CM Punk and how hes favoring them. I dont think the Bucks and Omega have lost control cause how Punk and Bryan move doesnt really cross them yet... but part of Cody jetting was falling out with the other guys in the Elite which gave him even less leverage against Khan

It kinda all adds up.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Absolutely insane how far Bryan Danielson has fallen off vs his first two months in AEW :francis:

And he'll likely be jobbing to Jericho at the PPV :francis:
He still is top tier, he just not a mark for himself

I hate that he loses so much but I wouldn’t be surprised if it was his idea to have Garcia go over just like it was his idea to have Kofi end his reign early. I don’t think a lot of people know this but as over as he was in that gauntlet match, there were no plans to have him be in the world title match at mania let alone win it till D Bry suggested it.

He was scheduled for a long reign as champ