Jon Jones Arrested & Charged With Battery Domestic Violence

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The greats always have a screw loose or their inner demons to push them beyond what a normal person will ever be capable of.

Facts, look at Jordan. He’s the greatest basketball player I ever saw. And while I’m not saying he’s anywhere close to Jon Jones in terms of being a phuk up. It was his inner-demons that drove him to win those 6 titles.

At the very least Jordan was a neglectful father and husband in his quest for greatness. That’s where I give LeBron a lot of credit, and even Kobe, they both seemed much more family-oriented than Jordan.

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus

:francis:

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
Jon Jones Allegedly Pulled Fiancee's Hair, Headbutted Cop Car During Arrest

Jon Jones allegedly pulled his fiancee's hair and then headbutted a police car, leaving a dent in the hood and chipping paint, during his Las Vegas arrest early Friday morning, TMZ Sports has learned.

According to a Vegas Metro PD arrest report, cops were called to Caesars Palace around 5:08 AM for a "domestic disturbance" in a hotel room ... involving a white female who was "bleeding from her nose/mouth" and a "black male adult who is a professional MMA fighter."

When police arrived, they spotted Jon walking near the hotel, where they stopped and detained him.

Cops say 34-year-old Jones became "irate and smashed his head onto the front hood of the LVMPD patrol vehicle," leaving a medium-sized dent, as well as chips in the paint.

While handcuffed, police say Jones experienced a wide range of emotions. At one point, cops say he threatened to sue the department for handcuffing him on the biggest night of his life.

FYI, Jones' 2013 fight with Alexander Gustaffson was inducted in the UFC's Hall of Fame only hours before his arrest.

The officers also claim Jon joked about wanting to fight all the cops, to see if he could take them all on at the same time.

Police say they then interviewed the alleged victim, Jon's fiancée, Jesse, and the mother of his 3 kids, who claimed she was asleep when Jones came back to their room after a night out in Vegas with his friends.

Jesse told police "Jon came back and was not very happy." When they asked her if things turned physical, she replied "Umm not too physical but a little bit yeah."

When cops asked what she meant, Jesse said, "he touch the back of my head and pulled my hair a little bit but he did not hit me or anything."

However, cops said they noticed blood on her lip, which was also swollen. Jesse told cops it was because they were dry. Police also say they saw blood on her sweatshirt.

Cops checked Jon and Jesse's hotel room, and say they saw blood on the bedsheets.

When detectives were leaving the scene, they note Jesse was concerned about when Jon would be released from county jail.

As for who called the police, Jesse went down to a security booth to ask for an additional room key around 4:30 AM. A security guard said she saw blood on her person, and asked Jesse if she was okay. The guard claimed Jesse then began to cry and said she was scared to return to her room.

The guard then claims Jesse and Jon's youngest child said "can you call the cops?"

Jones -- who told police he never got physical his fiancée -- was ultimately arrested for misdemeanor domestic battery and felony tampering with a vehicle.

Jon has a court date scheduled next month.
:damn:

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
Facts, look at Jordan. He’s the greatest basketball player I ever saw. And while I’m not saying he’s anywhere close to Jon Jones in terms of being a phuk up. It was his inner-demons that drove him to win those 6 titles.

At the very least Jordan was a neglectful father and husband in his quest for greatness. That’s where I give LeBron a lot of credit, and even Kobe, they both seemed much more family-oriented than Jordan.
Breh, that's a heinous assumption to make so I'ma need you to back that up with something :pachaha:

Everything I've heard from his kids they're always talking about how loving he was and never pressured them to follow in his footsteps or do anything other than what they enjoyed.

His daughter:

Overall, how would you describe MJ as a father during the ’90s, when he was the greatest athlete in the world chasing all these championships?

He was as normal as he could be. He was very involved during my childhood. He would pick me up from school, take me to my activities and be around as much as he could while still juggling practice and becoming the icon he became. But as I remember, he was there. He was as present as he could’ve been, and when he wasn’t I always felt his presence. He was very involved in my life and anything I had going on during those times. So I’m appreciative of the father he was then and how he is today.

Did your school ever have a “bring your dad to school” day? And if so, did your father come?

There were definitely parent-teacher conferences and career days. My dad used to show up for the conferences, but career day? No. He was like, ‘That’s OK. I’ll sit those out.’ But if it had to do with my grades and making sure I was excelling in my curriculars, oh, he was present.
Jasmine Jordan, daughter of the GOAT, talks about her dad and being a new mom

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
The guard then claims Jesse and Jon's youngest child said "can you call the cops?"
Saddest part of the whole story.

She’s protecting him. The kid actually had to step up and bring in the cops... He should be locked up and and then kids should be removed from that environment.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You grew up in that nikka's house? Y'all really get on here and say anything.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
He can’t handle alcohol and coke

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps

:dame:
:mjtf:

Long Live The Mamba

I make sh*t shake up in broad day
Daps
Reppin
South Eberhart

:laff: