Jon "c00n" Jones shows his stripes, Gets a DWI

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Mad as hell at a simple joke :laff: I remember you posted your account on the other site cuz you was riding buckeye dikk breh. You'll beat the shyt outta me?

watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Mad as hell at a simple joke :laff: I remember you posted your account on the other site cuz you was riding buckeye dikk breh. You'll beat the shyt outta me?
]

Simple joke, huh? :rolleyes:

You went and Googled my screen name to find me on other sites or even worse you remembered it. Yeah, that's a real attempt at a simple joke.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
This nikka. You don't remember this? Shoutout to my boy Buckeye Fever! - ProjectCOVO.com Global Forum

So because I remember you did some groupie shyt it means it wasn't a simple joke? Didn't you say ****** wasn't an offensive word or something? I don't know why me joking about you sounding like Jon Jones got you so worked up. Do you feel like you can relate to Jon?

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
"I don't talk like im ghetto" lol

Yeah, I didn't get that either.

Like, I have no comment whatsoever on the "beef" between those two, but that whole "talk ghetto" sensibility is overexaggerated.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, I didn't get that either.

Like, I have no comment whatsoever on the "beef" between those two, but that whole "talk ghetto" sensibility is overexaggerated.

For real. I aint got no problem with him but that "I don't like im ghetto" bit just rubbed me the wrong way (no homo). I just know for a fact he one of them black people what believes that blacks vs ******s shyt :snoop: