Jon Bernthal stars in American Gigolo series, only on Showtime, a remake of the Richard Gere movie

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I hope anyone that watches this will check the original, a few of my boys already hit me up about this, and were watching.

such a classic, probably Paul Shrader's best work.

I haven't seen the pilot, but I am really skeptical given the reviews, and the director. I will watch at least one episode to get a sense of what it's like.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I hope anyone that watches this will check the original, a few of my boys already hit me up about this, and were watching.

such a classic, probably Paul Shrader's best work.

I haven't seen the pilot, but I am really skeptical given the reviews, and the director. I will watch at least one episode to get a sense of what it's like.
I skimmed thru it, I think the movie is closer to what ppl wanted this to be.

What was portrayed in the pilot plus the first few minutes of the second episode was what I wanted the movie to be.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is this good? I Love Bernthal but premise seems ehh.
I think it is good.

not great, but he carries it, he in half of or most the scenes and it's not as :dame: as i thought a show about a male prostitute would be

story decent, other actors are fine.

it has Jimmy Darmody mom from Boardwalk in it and Rosie O'Donnel playing a dyke cop and she doing a pretty good job imo.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think it is good.

not great, but he carries it, he in half of or most the scenes and it's not as :dame: as i thought a show about a male prostitute would be

story decent
Ill check it out eventually then. I got a free showtime subscription through some bundle. Thank you fam

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I heard this was no Bueno but the trailer looked good to me. Never saw the movie. Worth watching?

Daps
Reppin
Mile High
It's a good watch..i need to revisit the movie.. the last episode was today..overall satisfied but I had a few questions..it also hit home a little bit..but it is worth the watch

Gil Scott-Heroin

āœŠšŸæ
Daps
This might be the worst show I've seen in some time, not because it's necessarily bad, but because it's terribly insipid and pointless. It's like a Lifetime film that you have on in the background, that isn't remotely interesting enough to grab your intention for a fleeting moment.

Bernthal doesn't have the range to do his character justice either.