Joker Seeks A Revenge Tally Across The Valley | Official Suns (#4) vs. Nuggets (#1) West Semifinals Thread

YOUR WINNER..

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
KD 4-13 in the first half
Murray & MPJ 2-12 in the first half

I expect better from both teams in the second half
There was some good defense but really they were just bricking

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
But even if they get that it will mainly be a two man team. I am not sure more chemistry would help Chris Paul at this age, Ayton who hates the coach/vice versa, and lack of bench.

Why do you say Ayton and Coach Monty don’t fukk with each other? I’ve never heard of this.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Both their #s have been great together so I am not sure how much more are you expecting from them. They will get better when they add better players around them.
They’ve only played 15 games …that’s not even a 1/4th of a season …if you think this is the most optimal these two can function together because they put up some numbers against a few bums towards the end of the season I’d have to disagree …of course they’ll get better with better players but they definitely need more time to figure out exactly what they’re trying to do on offense

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Why do you say Ayton and Coach Monty don’t fukk with each other? I’ve never heard of this.
Monty has always been hard on him and benched him last year in the last game, they also said they didn't talk to each other all summer. They have had issues for a while now.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't remember the last time one of the Suns bench players actually knocked down an open 3.Okogie, Payne, and Lee went 0-5 on open 3's that half.If KD was his normal self, the Suns would be up by 10-15 points.Never seen him brick shots like that.I need to go revisit that Nets/Celtics series from last year.I missed it.