Joker Seeks A Revenge Tally Across The Valley | Official Suns (#4) vs. Nuggets (#1) West Semifinals Thread

YOUR WINNER..

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Reppin
Denver
As others have said, we'll have to see how he performs against a team that actually plays defense. Even Aaron Gordon has 23 points on 9-13 shooting; everyone on this Nuggets squad has been doing whatever they want in this game without much resistance.
Tbf wolves play defense

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my dude you come to the game in 4 or 5 shirts just to take them off?
cnlmBVt.gif

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Monty gotta stagger Booker and KD's minutes. No way in hell they can both play 40 minutes a game against the Nuggets, especially if they have to go so hard just to keep the game within 15 points before the 4th.

Daps
Ant was putting up 40-point and multiple 35-point games on Denver what do you think Book and KD are going to do against them? Denver has no answer for either Book or KD if one gets doubled the other is going to go off. The Suns have Okogie and Torrey they can throw at Murray. Ayton can hold his own against Jokic and so can Biyombo. I see the Suns having an easier time with the Nuggets.
:dead::dead::dead:

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
I think we'll see a lot of shake ups this offseason. :hubie:

James Jones not getting a quality backup PG to CP3 (specifically to takeover after CP3) has appeared to be an issue for the 3rd year in a row. :francis:

James Jones not taking the draft serious has hurt the Suns bench. :francis:

The Suns have no young talent. The bench is filled with journeymen. Players that wouldn't make a lot of NBA rosters. :francis: