Joker Seeks A Revenge Tally Across The Valley | Official Suns (#4) vs. Nuggets (#1) West Semifinals Thread

YOUR WINNER..

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I don't think anyone is acting like the series is done.

Just that the Suns need to switch up their gameplan. That's not an overreaction, that's based on how the Suns failed last season and the trends of the league. KD is 9-14 from the field and it's had virtually no effect on the game. Denver will live with KD and Devin doing whatever from the midrange.
That actually wasn't a shot at you. I actually agreed with your breakdown of what's been happening so far. It's some others going nuts.

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
:yawn: Dame made it to the playoff 10 straight seasons.

only reason they didn't make it this was because they blatantly, tanked, same as last year.
Nothing accomplished but a shot over Small George. Tanked bc the season was over by the midpoint just liked last year :yawn:

Daps
The funny thing about this game is, for the purposes of how they play, the Suns have actually played better (if that makes sense). That's the wild thing.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Nothing accomplished but a shot over Small George. Tanked bc the season was over by the midpoint just liked last year :yawn:
Dawg what point you trying make the hawks aint doing, haven't been doing shyt and aint close to doing shyt, so your point is mute.

Hawks ain't ever make it to the ECF in my lifetime.