Joker Seeks A Revenge Tally Across The Valley | Official Suns (#4) vs. Nuggets (#1) West Semifinals Thread

YOUR WINNER..

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Windows 91

Unreleased Operating System
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
C:\
I've said it plenty times before but the homecourt advantage with the altitude can't be emphasized enough for this Denver team. Whoever wins out of LA or GS is gonna be in hell with all the minutes they've racked up this postseason.
I went hiking in Flagstaff once, which is higher altitude than Denver, and felt like I was going to pass out towards the end of the trail. You just can't get your breath and start feeling sick. Can't imagine trying to hoop in that without taking some time to adjust first. Granted I'm not an elite athlete, but that altitude is no joke.

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
in KD mind this aint how this was supposed to go
3qkKbum.gif

Kd u should have stayed in BK :ufdup: things aren’t the same when ya leave NY. Especially with the way the east is now,it’s open

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
This shouldn't be too surprising. Denver played well in the first two games in Phoenix. Booker was just playing out of his mind and Durant was filling it up too.

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps
I went hiking in Flagstaff once, which is higher altitude than Denver, and felt like I was going to pass out towards the end of the trail. You just can't get your breath and start feeling sick. Can't imagine trying to hoop in that without taking some time to adjust first. Granted I'm not an elite athlete, but that altitude is no joke.

Bro I was in Bogota Columbia last month. The altitude is 2k higher there thatn in Denver. I would take 5 steps and then I was graping for air. I'm sleep at night and I would wake up choking. It ook me 2 days to get adjusted