Joker Seeks A Revenge Tally Across The Valley | Official Suns (#4) vs. Nuggets (#1) West Semifinals Thread

YOUR WINNER..

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Reppin
Denver
Ayton averaged 18 this season...he's currently averaging less than 11 this series

If he was so much of a liability on def, Ayton would be eating...he's not

But yeah, Joker is only doing it offensively :mjlol:
And that thing that the coli has been talking about all year where teams can put him in the PnR and abuse him over and over again, yeah that hasn’t happened either.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Ayton averaged 18 this season...he's currently averaging less than 11 this series

Ayton is a bum who quits at the first sign of trouble. Defense isn't just about stopping the other big man, it's about protecting the rim.

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
And that thing that the coli has been talking about all year where teams can put him in the PnR and abuse him over and over again, yeah that hasn’t happened either.

If it was that simple, Minny & Phx would be better able to exploit it

Just give Joker his props & stop hating

Joker has far & away been the best overall player this postseason & it's not close

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Ayton is a bum who quits at the first sign of trouble. Defense isn't just about stopping the other big man, it's about protecting the rim.

Call Ayton what you want...he's one of the better centers in the league

This is the biggest mismatch of top 10 centers in many years :sas2:

Update:

JOKER MADE THIS NIKKA QUIT...HE'S OUT TONIGHT
:mjlol:

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on
TDP-L-NUGGETS-SUNS_AAO0103xx.jpg

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
Even tho I doubt Ayton would've been a difference maker tonight but with him not playing it feels like the end might be coming for the Suns 🤷🏾‍♀️.

Honestly Phoenix shouldn't even be thinking about a title this postseason 🤷🏾‍♀️ they just don't have a proper roster, this whole KD and Booker tag team is not sustainable. Yeah, they've been winning but good things come to an end and this style of basketball with this current roster just isn't sustainable for a long postseason run.

Revamp in the off-season and assemble a more complete team surrounding Booker and KD and start from there, also I think the Suns should stick with CP3 and Ayton for one more season to see how both of them click with KD and Booker.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Even tho I doubt Ayton would've been a difference maker tonight but with him not playing it feels like the end might be coming for the Suns 🤷🏾‍♀️.

Honestly Phoenix shouldn't even be thinking about a title this postseason 🤷🏾‍♀️ they just don't have a proper roster, this whole KD and Booker tag team is not sustainable. Yeah, they've been winning but good things come to an end and this style of basketball with this current roster just isn't sustainable for a long postseason run.

Revamp in the off-season and assemble a more complete team surrounding Booker and KD and start from there, also I think the Suns should stick with CP3 and Ayton for one more season to see how both of them click with KD and Booker.
I think the issue with Ayton is, he just doesnt want to be there. No amount of time will fix that. Some of that is on Monty as well, like last season or maybe it was this season when dude(his teammate) was barking on Ayton during a game. Monty let that slide instead of telling dude to chill :manny: .

jayjon85

Pro
Daps

Ayton barely got any touches this series. Ayton is only averaging 9 shots a game this series.

jayjon85

Pro
Daps

They need to get rid of Monty and get a coach that can coach this team

UnQuantized

Superstar
Daps
If Denver can get over the championship hurdle this year could they become the next dynasty:jbhmm:

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Ayton out might be a plus. Suns lose all of his minutes anyway :russ: Not playing with a rib contusion tell you all you need to know, his ass is gone.