Joker Seeks A Revenge Tally Across The Valley | Official Suns (#4) vs. Nuggets (#1) West Semifinals Thread

YOUR WINNER..

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
At least wait till someone won at least two games before you start with the victory laps :mjlol:
It's early even then but not even one half of basketball? :dead:
We not even a half in and nikkas already running with the hot takes smh.
I don't think anyone is acting like the series is done.

Just that the Suns need to switch up their gameplan. That's not an overreaction, that's based on how the Suns failed last season and the trends of the league. KD is 9-14 from the field and it's had virtually no effect on the game. Denver will live with KD and Devin doing whatever from the midrange.

Derek Lee

#thunderup
Supporter
Daps
Yes it was. Mikal Bridges, Cam Johnson, Cam Payne, Shamet were the 3 point snipers to spread the offense to allow CP3 and Booker to operate in the mid-range

Now after the trade it's gotten so bad, they are forcing CP3 to be a spot up 3 point shooter

Before KD's first game as a Sun on March 1st, Phoenix has shot 32.5 threes per game. Since he made his Suns debut, they attempted 33 3PA. Like I said, you were wrong :heh:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Before KD's first game as a Sun on March 1st, Phoenix has shot 32.5 threes per game. Since he made his Suns debut, they attempted 33 3PA. Like I said, you were wrong :heh:

Another stat worshipper who doesn't watch games. They always expose themselves

Daps
Reppin
Denver
they worked to change that for the playoffs. seems like it paid off
It’s mainly just being able to shrink the rotation. Bruce brown has been good all year. Jeff green is decent enough. And Christian Braun came on late. It’s a big fall off after that, and they don’t have to play more than 8 now.