Joker Seeks A Revenge Tally Across The Valley | Official Suns (#4) vs. Nuggets (#1) West Semifinals Thread

YOUR WINNER..

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
I wouldn't panic if I'm Phoenix yet considering Denver is red hot from three and likely to regress back to average. The bigger problem is they need to generate some threes. Denver's a good enough three point shooting team that you won't beat them just with efficient two pointers. The Suns really need a defensive gameplan too. At least attempt to take something away from the Denver offense. They playing some rec league defense right now.
PHX trying more 3s might be the only realistic solution vs hoping Ayton/Biyombo can man up :francis:

14 boards for Joker at the half is outrageous.

Daps
The biggest difference is that the Suns are working so damn hard to generate offense (all those extra movements in the midrange for Devin and KD), whereas it's effortless for the Nuggets, that's even with Jokic playing Patty Cake with the ball on shots he'd usually make.

If Jokic is 5-14 from the field and you're down 17 points at the half, that's not a good sign.

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
I wouldn't panic if I'm Phoenix yet considering Denver is red hot from three and likely to regress back to average. The bigger problem is they need to generate some threes. Denver's a good enough three point shooting team that you won't beat them just with efficient two pointers. The Suns really need a defensive gameplan too. At least attempt to take something away from the Denver offense. They playing some rec league defense right now.
I don’t think they know what Denver is doing yet

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
Yes it was. Mikal Bridges, Cam Johnson, Cam Payne, Shamet were the 3 point snipers to spread the offense to allow CP3 and Booker to operate in the mid-range

Now after the trade it's gotten so bad, they are forcing CP3 to be a spot up 3 point shooter
Cam Payne is hurt and Shamet is playing. They replaced Bridges with KD. They lost one shooter :yeshrug:

horizon

Veteran
Daps
Getting horribly outrebounded, taking FIVE threes in a half... if you're getting killed on the math on so many critical fronts how do you expect to win? :dahell:

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
The biggest difference is that the Suns are working so damn hard to generate offense (all those extra movements in the midrange for Devin and KD), whereas it's effortless for the Nuggets, that's even with Jokic playing Patty Cake with the ball on shots he'd usually make.

If Jokic is 5-14 from the field and you're down 17 points at the half, that's not a good sign.
It’s game 1 breh, you love jumping through windows