Joker Seeks A Revenge Tally Across The Valley | Official Suns (#4) vs. Nuggets (#1) West Semifinals Thread

YOUR WINNER..

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
Only 2 Suns starters were in double digits and they won.

Dare the role players to actually hit shots against someone infront of them, terrible defense and adjustments down the stretch
Ayton is just indescribably soft. Monty
I know y'all ain't talking about him getting suspended for that shyt with the owner :mjlol:

First time I've ever seen an NBA owner flop :russ:
thats how Tom Izzo teaches them MSU boys

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
I fear that your illogical defense of a white man who wouldn’t give you a drink of water if you were sweating to death from picking his cotton constitutes a deeply rooted hostility towards black men in positions of prestige.

Get help

fukk Jokic
Corny deflecting fake militant posting, Embiid has never averaged 30 PPG in a playoff series outside of him getting swept in 4 when Simmons was out and he had to score 30. nikka 30+ dap fishing, fear God man

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This thug has a history of violence. The league needs to take action
211110062546-01-nuggets-heat-nikola-jokic-markieff-morris-110821-file-restricted.jpg
Remember when @Gil Scott-Heroin celebrated this for months? Talk about c00ning :scust:

Daps
Stop it. You’re bringing up MPJ to deflect from that premature victory lap you took a few days ago when they went up 2-0 :mjlol:

Give it a break, you’ll have a mother white man to cheer for tomorrow when Steve Kerr’s Warriors take the stage
You were hiding from this thread all game and then conveniently made an appearance when the Nuggets lost, when you've been posting all up in here when you thought MPJ was having a good game.

Then you tag me about Jokic, as if your shameless ass wasn't deflecting for how horrendous MPJ was.

Do you have no shame?

:picard:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
fans of 90s basketball wanting someone to be suspended over soft stuff, real 90s fans would say check ball and full competition game 6
I just remember how the NBA stuck to the letter of the law and suspended Amare Stoudemire & Boris Diaw in the playoffs vs the Spurs back in the day.Two starters gone in one wop.If they get Jokic over a technicality, fukk it.Misery loves company.If he dies, he dies.

Daps
Y'all told me KD is a busrider who can't do shyt without Curry. How come he got twice the wins as Curry's team does right now playing against "the real MVP"? :patrice:

Y'all told me Embiid a crybaby pity MVP... how come he got the same number of wins while playing on a torn knee as that Serbian farmer rn?? Y'all also said Harden is the biggest playoff choker in NBA history so it can't be cause of his teammates, c'mon now. :mjlit:

So many of the cornball ass takes from you "brehs" :mjpls:on this site in the fukking MUD right now :laff::laff::laff::laff::laff: You love to see the meltdowns and the bitterness flowing freely :banderas:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Y'all told me KD is a busrider who can't do shyt without Curry. How come he got twice the wins as Curry's team does right now playing against "the real MVP"? :patrice:

Y'all told me Embiid a crybaby pity MVP... how come he got the same number of wins while playing on a torn knee as that Serbian farmer rn?? Y'all also said Harden is the biggest playoff choker in NBA history so it can't be cause of his teammates, c'mon now. :mjlit:

So many of the cornball ass takes from you "brehs" :mjpls:on this site in the fukking MUD right now :laff::laff::laff::laff::laff: You love to see the meltdowns and the bitterness flowing freely :banderas:
You're counting a win for Embiid when he was sitting on the bench the entire game? :picard:

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I just remember how the NBA stuck to the letter of the law and suspended Amare Stoudemire & Boris Diaw in the playoffs vs the Spurs back in the day.Two starters gone in one wop.If they get Jokic over a technicality, fukk it.Misery loves company.If he dies, he dies.
Don’t go there breh :mjcry: :mjcry: :mjcry: