Joker Seeks A Revenge Tally Across The Valley | Official Suns (#4) vs. Nuggets (#1) West Semifinals Thread

YOUR WINNER..

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Denver will win this series in 6 or 7...Phoenix's role players will not play this well in Denver.

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Only 2 Suns starters were in double digits and they won.

Dare the role players to actually hit shots against someone infront of them, terrible defense and adjustments down the stretch

Daps
Maybe if Jokic didn't spend time trying to win Joel Embiid's MVP, he wouldn't have been too tired to commit that turnover and miss that easy layup :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:
You say this like Harden's bum ass hasn't been out here saving Embiid. Coli militants slapping themselves with their own logic.

:wow:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
You got some nerve as a Steph stan from NYC. You wasn’t a fan til 2015 :mjlol:
Time for you and that autistic fakkit Jizz Scott Hoeon can kick rocks now. 2-2
You don’t know me from a can of paint dude… I been a fan since run tmc.. get off my dikk…. you wasn’t a nets fan when they were in NJ…. You sound like a bozo and a fukkin follower… Soon as KD and Kyrie got traded ya bozo ass went Mia… now you all of a sudden show ya grill for the playoffs like you been a suns fan… shameless ass nikka

Windows 91

Unreleased Operating System
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
C:\
That silly ass MPJ transition 3 that was partially blocked was a big play…could’ve shifted the momentum much more.
I couldn't believe he took that shot in that situation. Just forced a huge turnover and you throw up a garbage transition 3 instead of going to the rim or waiting to regroup.

• Dap
Reactions: Rev