Joker Seeks A Revenge Tally Across The Valley | Official Suns (#4) vs. Nuggets (#1) West Semifinals Thread

YOUR WINNER..

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
To the people who watch suns games more often does ayton play this useless all year or it’s just cuz he facing joker

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
Porter is so fukking trash. I hope Denver can somehow unload that atrocious contract.

He isn’t trash, he struggles to play through contact and when he attacks the rim he does not have good spacial awareness. When he is ask to be a spot up shooter or working off of ball screens or in the post he excels because he can use his height to shoot over people. He has lost a lot of explosiveness over the years due to multiple back surgeries

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Because the nikka keeps playing worse. I know you not used to playoff basketball rooting for Dame :russ:.
:ufdup:Dame has been to the playoffs every year aside from his rookie year and this past 2 season because they're restructuring.

Dame has given us some of the best playoff moments over the past decade.

I wouldn't expect a casual to know this though :beli:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
He isn’t trash, he struggles to play through contact and when he attacks the rim he does not have good spacial awareness. When he is ask to be a spot up shooter or working off of ball screens or in the post he excels because he can use his height to shoot over people. He has lost a lot of explosiveness over the years due to multiple back surgeries
He's a spot-up shooter on a max contract: he's trash.