"Joker: Folie a Deux" | sequel to "Joker" starring Joaquin Phoenix and Lady Gaga

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
image0.jpg
Uh oh :sas2:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Between this piece of dog shyt and Dragon’s Dogma 2, I feel completely redeemed this year. I don’t think I’ve wanted anything to flop more than Dragon’s Dogma 2, and probably never will, but this was definitely a close second.

The first one’s success was like a dagger to my heart. Just a confirmation of everything I hate about the movie watching public, Hollywood and their shytty cringey ideas, and the Joaquin Phoenix “OH MY fukkING GOD SUCH INCREDIBLE ACCCCCTTTTTTIIIIIIIIIINGGGGG!!!!!!!” suck fest. It is exhausting being a hater of this magnitude, I admit, but I feel really fukking good right now. Y’all take care.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Between this piece of dog shyt and Dragon’s Dogma 2, I feel completely redeemed this year. I don’t think I’ve wanted anything to flop more than Dragon’s Dogma 2, and probably never will, but this was definitely a close second.

The first one’s success was like a dagger to my heart. Just a confirmation of everything I hate about the movie watching public, Hollywood and their shytty cringey ideas, and the Joaquin Phoenix “OH MY fukkING GOD SUCH INCREDIBLE ACCCCCTTTTTTIIIIIIIIIINGGGGG!!!!!!!” suck fest. It is exhausting being a hater of this magnitude, I admit, but I feel really fukking good right now. Y’all take care.

Why Dragon’s Dogma?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

"Dragon's Dogma 2" didn't flop though.
QzTChq0.png

It was already at 3 mill way back in May.

Fred.