JoJo Offerman appreciation thread

WalkGawd

Pro
Daps
Did I just see someone say women are fully grown by 18? That is not true at all and a lot of women gradually get thicker into their mid 20s and early 30s. Jojo's thighs, stomach, legs, etc.. are all way bigger..

shyt, my girl evidence of that lol. Rule of thumb was date a skinny girl and over time she'll get thick. Date a thick girl and over time she'll get fat lmao.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Did I just see someone say women are fully grown by 18? That is not true at all and a lot of women gradually get thicker into their mid 20s and early 30s. Jojo's thighs, stomach, legs, etc.. are all way bigger..

My home girl that same exact way, was skinny at 18 but she absolutely filling out now that she 22.

Hell you can look at the young female wrestlers. Sasha and Alexa are much bigger than they were back 2012.

WalkGawd

Pro
Daps
Swamp Possum

:feedme:

Swamp possum with the mumps. :banderas:

giphy.gif

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Sounds like yall caping cuz yall cant wrap your minds around the fact she may have had work done.

Imagine that, someone in the entertainment industry getting work done on them lol. :ohhh:

But nah, come on fellas show me some pics. I wanna see yall girls at 18 with a petite booty and then at 5 years later with a body like a stallion.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Sounds like yall caping cuz yall cant wrap your minds around the fact she may have had work done.

Imagine that, someone in the entertainment industry getting work done on them lol. :ohhh:

But nah, come on fellas show me some pics. I wanna see yall girls at 18 with a petite booty and then at 5 years later with a body like a stallion.

Some chicks hit their growth spurt, gain weight and it simply goes to certain places, I showed you her nudes and there’s no evidence of work done, she gotten with Bray and has gotten chubby, idk what else to tell you :manny: It’s not caping, but there’s simply no way she got her ass done.

Explain to me how this ass has gotten work done

th

th

th

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Some chicks hit their growth spurt, gain weight and it simply goes to certain places, I showed you her nudes and there’s no evidence of work done, she gotten with Bray and has gotten chubby, idk what else to tell you :manny: It’s not caping, but there’s simply no way she got her ass done.

Explain to me how this ass has gotten work done

th

th

th
Idk bruh and I don't feel too strongly on this debate to go back and forth tbh but I'm loving these "receipts" you posting :ohlawd: