:ooh::whew::ohlawd:

Legit bubble.

:noah:

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
Im going to a house show on the 18th and the tickets I got are from someone who used to work for WWE as a writer so whenever he askes for tickets they give him front seats and whoever goes gets to go backstage. Hopefully I get back there and its quite obvious the only person Im worried about meeting is her

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
Im going to a house show on the 18th and the tickets I got are from someone who used to work for WWE as a writer so whenever he askes for tickets they give him front seats and whoever goes gets to go backstage. Hopefully I get back there and its quite obvious the only person Im worried about meeting is her
just pounce that and start eating the pusseh bro, you gotta

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
just pounce that and start eating the pusseh bro, you gotta

I aint even supposed to know but my brother in law (the one worked for them) fukked up and told me. His nieces and nephews got pictures wit Rey Mysterio, Cena, Batista, HBK etc. Cena pulled his nephew in the ring and gave him his wristbands and shyt.

I dont wven want to go for real because dont even really watch anymore and really only care aboyt New Day and JoJo lol but fukk it, sitting ringside will be cool and its something I can say that I did.