Joie Chavis- Bow Wow, Future baby mama and now Pregnant with Trevon Diggs kid, cancelled their relationship

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
10 years older than Trevon too

james-brown.gif

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
These millennial gold diggers from the 10's got to be GOAT'd at what they're doing. These are generational gold digging talents I don't think we've ever seen from any era of women prior. Gahdamn

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
These millennial gold diggers from the 10's got to be GOAT'd at what they're doing. These are generational gold digging talents I don't think we've ever seen from any era of women prior. Gahdamn
Agreed! The ones from back in the day constantly fumbled. These young boppers got them jumping back in the game trying to play catch up.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law

Agreed! The ones from back in the day constantly fumbled. These young boppers got them jumping back in the game trying to play catch up.
The only difference is social media allowing more visibility for you to know who's who...