@Johnny Kilroy- Let’s discuss your use of the term “House N—-r” @NotanFBIAgent should Police Himself

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Posting other folks kids should be an instant permaban.

her being a woman, I can infer maybe she thought the kids were cute and used it as her avi...dunno why he as a man has those particular pics of her avi saved after all this time tho

...and before anybody ask me about my avi...it’s clear I find the shyt funny for obvious reasons

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
her being a woman, I can infer maybe she thought the kids were cute and used it as her avi...dunno why he as a man has those particular pics of her avi saved after all this time tho

I figured they were her kids.

If that's other poster's kids she foul.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I figured they were her kids.

If that's other poster's kids she foul.
The Avis that I use are often no concern. The real concern is the cac that you quote running with a group of white ex 4ran posters who would make violent sexual rape rage comments about black men. Be real careful. Recall That poster @Low End Derrick is the same poster who was caping for the cac posters Divinity and Dragonknight who routinely made threats about the forced anal rape of black male posters. Low End been on a rampage ever since they were banned . He’s been banned himself from the coli for similar shyt as this:

so nicole snitched on dragonknight and divinity to get them banned?

damn

you hate to see it

I like to emasculate bytch ass nikkas like you that talk tough. So, I fukk you in the ass and show you whos the real man. Nothing gay about it, actually its alpha.

USER=16989]@Low End Derrick[/USER] is the c00n that co-signed Dragon Knight and Divinity posters- none of them opposing had shyt to say to them; in fact @Low End was caping for them. He was upset that they were offed

damn

you hate to see it
the posters who said they would anal rape black men, here’s the text:

I like to emasculate bytch ass nikkas like you that talk tough. So, I fukk you in the ass and show you whos the real man. Nothing gay about it, actually its alpha.

that too :shaq: you a bytch, you need to be taking that dikk. and bet id fukk you in the ass and there wont be shyt you can do about it because you're a p*ssy ass nikka

id fukk you right now like I did that other nikka p*ssy

Divinity a wild ass nikka. lol

—————
DragonKnight was also a cac troll who was banned, came back tried to run with his 4Reddit racist white supremacist shyt in TLR.
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/can...night-is-the-worst-poster-on-the-coli.757721/

Last edited:

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Be real careful. Recall That poster @Low End Derrick is the same poster who was caping for the cac posters Divinity and Dragonknight who routinely made threats about the forced anal rape of black male posters. Low End been on a rampage ever since they were banned .

USER=16989]@Low End Derrick[/USER] is the c00n that co-signed Dragon Knight and Divinity posters- none of them opposing had shyt to say to them; in fact @Low End was caping for them. He was upset that they were offed

damn

you hate to see it

that too :shaq: you a bytch, you need to be taking that dikk. and bet id fukk you in the ass and there wont be shyt you can do about it because you're a p*ssy ass nikka

DragonKnight was also a cac troll who was banned, came back tried to run with his 4Reddit racist white supremacist shyt in TLR.
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/can...night-is-the-worst-poster-on-the-coli.757721/

First, format your post correctly. It's a mess.

Second, your sleuthing proves nothing. IDGAF about those posters.

Thirdly, answer the question at hand, instead of ducking; are the kids in your avi yours or not?

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Funny you should pull that up, Nicole:

BJslpn9.png

CmkntiP.png

Who's children are these, and why do you insist on posting them on an internet message board populated with (apparent) pedos?

:patrice:

That's a very important question. If this person refuses to respond. Perhaps it's time inform to the authorities, like INTERPOL? We can't have pedos running around freely like it's no big deal. Children need to be protected at all cost.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
The Avis that I use are often no concern. The real concern is the cac that you quote running with a group of white ex 4ran posters who would make violent sexual rape rage comments about black men. Be real careful. Recall That poster @Low End Derrick is the same poster who was caping for the cac posters Divinity and Dragonknight who routinely made threats about the forced anal rape of black male posters. Low End been on a rampage ever since they were banned . He’s been banned himself from the coli for similar shyt as this:

damn

you hate to see it

—————

I’ma be honest with you, sis.

I don’t be remembering most of the posters stuff I read up here unless it gave me a belly laugh, I learned something I didn’t know, or they consistently make posts I fukk with.

nikkas be carrying beef and I really don’t be remembering why unless they start getting weird like smokeurobinson/billy ocean and start stalking me.

You’ll have to post examples for me to start peeping nikkas character.

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

damn

you hate to see it

—————

Funny how you don't respond directly to me, or the accusations leveled at you. :mjpls: Typical evasive, slimy behavior exhibited by child abusers...