Johnny Depp must undergo mental evaluation for 'compulsive spending disorder'.....

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
he hired a sound engineer to feed him lines through an earpiece so he didn't have to memorize lines :pachaha:

That's some real rich lazy ass shyt right there. :mjlol:

That's why I said he becoming the new Marlon Brando; from the excessive spending to the laziness on sets. Brando didn't even read The Heart of Darkness and had a motherfukker read it TO him so that he could prepare for Apocalypse Now.

And for The Godfather, he had cue cards
Robert Duvall Recalls Wearing Marlon Brando's Cue Cards In 'The Godfather' | HuffPost

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
he hired a sound engineer to feed him lines through an earpiece so he didn't have to memorize lines :pachaha:
That's some real rich lazy ass shyt right there. :mjlol:

That's why I said he becoming the new Marlon Brando; from the excessive spending to the laziness on sets. Brando didn't even read The Heart of Darkness and had a motherfukker read it TO him so that he could prepare for Apocalypse Now.

And for The Godfather, he had cue cards
Robert Duvall Recalls Wearing Marlon Brando's Cue Cards In 'The Godfather' | HuffPost
Brando did the same thing during the island of dr.moreau.

There's a documentary about the fukkery of filming that film.

Brando would sometimes pick up police chatter and repeat it during filming "there's a robbery st the liquor store" type shyt :russ:

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
Brando did the same thing during the island of dr.moreau.

There's a documentary about the fukkery of filming that film.

Brando would sometimes pick up police chatter and repeat it during filming "there's a robbery st the liquor store" type shyt :russ:

:ohhh: I need to check out this documentary.

:mjlol: at him repeating other random conversations.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Damn, for real? :ohhh:

Is this doc on youtube? I need to see this ASAP!
It was called

Lost Souls: The Doomed Journey of Richard Stanley's Island of Dr Moreau

Here's some excerpts from wiki. This is when a 2nd director was brought on after kilmer got the first one fired.

Once shooting resumed, however, the problems continued, and escalated. Brando routinely spent hours in his air-conditioned trailer when he was supposed to be on camera, while actors and extras sweltered in the tropical heat in full make-up and heavy costumes. The antipathy between Brando and Kilmer rapidly escalated into open hostility, and on one occasion (recounted in the Lost Soul documentary) this resulted in the cast and crew being kept waiting for hours, with each actor refusing to come out of his respective trailer before the other. New pages were turned in only a few days before they were shot. Frankenheimer and Kilmer had an argument on-set, which reportedly got so heated, Frankenheimer stated afterwards, "I don't like Val Kilmer, I don't like his work ethic, and I don't want to be associated with him ever again".[1] Because of this, there were two famous phrases Frankenheimer was quoted as saying to the press in reference to Val Kilmer. The first was, "There are two things I will never ever do in my whole life. The first is that I will never climb Mt. Everest. The second is that I will never work with Val Kilmer ever again." The second, more tongue-in-cheek phrase was, "Will Rogers never met Val Kilmer." According to Frankenheimer's long-serving assistant director James Sbardellati, on another occasion Frankenheimer became so exasperated by Kilmer's petulant behaviour that he exclaimed: "If I was making 'The Val Kilmer Story', I wouldn't hire that prick!"

Frankenheimer also reportedly clashed with Brando and the studio, who were concerned with the direction he was taking the film.According to Thewlis, "we all had different ideas of where it should go. I even ended up improvising some of the main scenes with Marlon." Thewlis went on to rewrite his character personally.The constant rewrites also got on Brando's nerves, and as on many previous productions, he refused to learn lines, so he was equipped with a small radio receiver, so that his assistant could feed his lines to him as he performed - a technique he'd used on earlier films. Thewlis recollects: "[Marlon would] be in the middle of a scene and suddenly he'd be picking up police messages and would repeat, 'There's a robbery at Woolworth's.'" Brando also began to clash with Kilmer over the latter's continuing erratic behavior, and according to Film Threat magazine, on one occasion Brando told Kilmer: "You're confusing your talents with the size of your paycheck". Upon completion of Kilmer's final scene, Frankenheimer is reported to have said to the crew, "Cut, Now get that b*stard off my set."

The first director was snuck on set by crew and played a creature in the background at another point.

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
It was called

Lost Souls: The Doomed Journey of Richard Stanley's Island of Dr Moreau

Here's some excerpts from wiki. This is when a 2nd director was brought on after kilmer got the first one fired.

Once shooting resumed, however, the problems continued, and escalated. Brando routinely spent hours in his air-conditioned trailer when he was supposed to be on camera, while actors and extras sweltered in the tropical heat in full make-up and heavy costumes. The antipathy between Brando and Kilmer rapidly escalated into open hostility, and on one occasion (recounted in the Lost Soul documentary) this resulted in the cast and crew being kept waiting for hours, with each actor refusing to come out of his respective trailer before the other. New pages were turned in only a few days before they were shot. Frankenheimer and Kilmer had an argument on-set, which reportedly got so heated, Frankenheimer stated afterwards, "I don't like Val Kilmer, I don't like his work ethic, and I don't want to be associated with him ever again".[1] Because of this, there were two famous phrases Frankenheimer was quoted as saying to the press in reference to Val Kilmer. The first was, "There are two things I will never ever do in my whole life. The first is that I will never climb Mt. Everest. The second is that I will never work with Val Kilmer ever again." The second, more tongue-in-cheek phrase was, "Will Rogers never met Val Kilmer." According to Frankenheimer's long-serving assistant director James Sbardellati, on another occasion Frankenheimer became so exasperated by Kilmer's petulant behaviour that he exclaimed: "If I was making 'The Val Kilmer Story', I wouldn't hire that prick!"

Frankenheimer also reportedly clashed with Brando and the studio, who were concerned with the direction he was taking the film.According to Thewlis, "we all had different ideas of where it should go. I even ended up improvising some of the main scenes with Marlon." Thewlis went on to rewrite his character personally.The constant rewrites also got on Brando's nerves, and as on many previous productions, he refused to learn lines, so he was equipped with a small radio receiver, so that his assistant could feed his lines to him as he performed - a technique he'd used on earlier films. Thewlis recollects: "[Marlon would] be in the middle of a scene and suddenly he'd be picking up police messages and would repeat, 'There's a robbery at Woolworth's.'" Brando also began to clash with Kilmer over the latter's continuing erratic behavior, and according to Film Threat magazine, on one occasion Brando told Kilmer: "You're confusing your talents with the size of your paycheck". Upon completion of Kilmer's final scene, Frankenheimer is reported to have said to the crew, "Cut, Now get that b*stard off my set."

The first director was snuck on set by crew and played a creature in the background at another point.

:dwillhuh::heh::damn::lolbron::mjlol::russ::laff:

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
I wish Johnny would wake up, get up off his ass and start making so great movies again.

I was watching Blow earlier today like "damn, Johnny, why did you have to get so lazy with this shyt" :mjcry:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Marlon Brando also had his lines written on cue cards and baby diapers when he played Jor El in Superman. He also requested that Jor El be a giant levitating bagel when he returned in the Fortress of Solitude scene later on. Luckily, they had a few shots of him saying his lines when he requested this and they were like ":camby: Go home, Marlon."

On the set of The Score, he walked around naked because it was hot, pranked Robert DeNiro with an electronic whoopie cushion, and refused to say his lines unless director Frank Oz talked in his Miss Piggy voice.

His ability to be a troll was almost as great as his acting.

peppe

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Marlon Brando also had his lines written on cue cards and baby diapers when he played Jor El in Superman. He also requested that Jor El be a giant levitating bagel when he returned in the Fortress of Solitude scene later on. Luckily, they had a few shots of him saying his lines when he requested this and they were like ":camby: Go home, Marlon."

On the set of The Score, he walked around naked because it was hot, pranked Robert DeNiro with an electronic whoopie cushion, and refused to say his lines unless director Frank Oz talked in his Miss Piggy voice.

His ability to be a troll was almost as great as his acting.

:mjlol: thats some diva shyt right there