Johnny Depp: A Star in Crisis and the Insane Story of His "Missing" Millions

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
They making a movie about McAfee :mjgrin:

I love that cat. The f@$$ery a few years back when dude was in Brazil and the authorities were after him was priceless :banderas:

Belize.

Looks like he's signed on for a new movie about the creator of McAfee Antivirus software :patrice:

Johnny Depp Confirmed to Star in Comedy ‘King of the Jungle’

A comedy? I dont want to rush to judgement but if they are making him out to be some cool antihero tyoe.. SMH...Dude is a sociopath and the way he treated the locals was horiible.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
According to legal documents, Depp has purchased 14 residences, but a few have been sold. Today, he owns five houses in the Hollywood Hills; these homes are collectively worth about $19 million. He has sold two of his five penthouse lofts in the Eastern Columbia Building in DTLA for $5.6 million; the other three are worth roughly $6.5 million. He also owns an atoll in the Bahamas and a hamlet in France. All told, his properties are worth $50 million to $60 million.

:what: 5 houses in the same area

That's actually not that crazy. He probably bought them for investment purposes.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
They making a movie about McAfee :mjgrin:

I love that cat. The f@$$ery a few years back when dude was in Brazil and the authorities were after him was priceless :banderas:

Yeah, the movie could be great IF don't right. But I read where it's suppose to be a comedy?! :beli::patrice:

According to legal documents, Depp has purchased 14 residences, but a few have been sold. Today, he owns five houses in the Hollywood Hills; these homes are collectively worth about $19 million. He has sold two of his five penthouse lofts in the Eastern Columbia Building in DTLA for $5.6 million; the other three are worth roughly $6.5 million. He also owns an atoll in the Bahamas and a hamlet in France. All told, his properties are worth $50 million to $60 million.

:what: 5 houses in the same area

Yeah, that makes no sense at all.

My homie Depp gon have to get back on his game, get a great account and start cranking out some great movies again! :wow:

peppe

Superstar
Daps
Johnny depp is going to have to take the nicholas cage route and crack out movie after movie to get out of debt :mjcry::mjlol:

Truefan31

Superstar
Daps
On his side though is the Hollywood people love him still. Pirates will do a billi prolly, prompting another one. He'll end up ok even though he was stupid with his money.

"Got lawyers watchin lawyers so I don't go broke" :dame: