‘John Wick 5’ Back on the Table After Box Office Blowup

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Either Wick wipes out the table and leaves his family, Winston, Halle Berry, Japanese daughter, Hobo King, and Donnie Yen as the High Table.

Or he just kills everybody and kills Winston at the end. Either way, I'll take both.

calh45

Cal
Daps
John Wick: The Impossible Task

I'd fukk with this as a prequel and they could cast a younger him. He was starting to show his age a bit in this latest one.

......I'd also be in for a movie where he ends up training Akira to take her revenge.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Wick needs to end the high table and become the new don. It's the only way to end this.

He's really not dead.and the high table reneged on their promise, found him in hiding and tried to take his life, on the shadows so reeves does similar and takes down the high table loud, but covertly, from the shadows, seemingly dead as far as the high tables concerned. End this madness once and for all

Concerned Citizen

Stevie Wonder 2099
Daps
Wick needs to end the high table and become the new don. It's the only way to end this.

He's really not dead.and the high table reneged on their promise, found him in hiding and tried to take his life, on the shadows so reeves does similar and takes down the high table loud, but covertly, from the shadows, seemingly dead as far as the high tables concerned. End this madness once and for all
Don’t know about him becoming the new head of the table but anything less than John gunning for the destruction of the table would be anticlimactic to me. Only problem is that 4 ended with him on hood terms with the table (dead or alive). Now if it was revealed that the table had some biomed connects that gave his wife cancer for some reason or another then there could be sufficient reason for a part 5 and re-heel turn but that would be contrived af.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Don’t know about him becoming the new head of the table but anything less than John gunning for the destruction of the table would be anticlimactic to me. Only problem is that 4 ended with him on hood terms with the table (dead or alive). Now if it was revealed that the table had some biomed connects that gave his wife cancer for some reason or another then there could be sufficient reason for a part 5 and re-heel turn but that would be contrived af.
His wife never died of cancer she died from a high table assassin in the treatment center. All as an elaborate plan to bring WIC out of hiding but it didn't work so the organizer of the hit who was a high table boss felt content knowing he taking the only thing John ever loved away from him.

That is until Old wounds were reopened and the conspiracy is exposed.

keannu-reeves-john-wick.gif

Ragewick pulls out every trick in his arsenal in this final extravaganza of pain

Concerned Citizen

Stevie Wonder 2099
Daps
His wife never died of cancer she died from a high table assassin in the treatment center. All as an elaborate plan to bring WIC out of hiding but it didn't work so the organizer of the hit who was a high table boss felt content knowing he taking the only thing John ever loved away from him.

That is until Old wounds were reopened and the conspiracy is exposed.

keannu-reeves-john-wick.gif

Ragewick pulls out every trick in his arsenal in this final extravaganza of pain
Fukk it I’d buy a ticket for something along those lines fully fleshed out. Movie has either gotta end with no high table left or if John does take the position of elder it’s gotta be because he realizes that as much as he hates the table and even the idea of the table the chaos that would exist without the structure it provides would be too much.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I haven’t seen part 4 yet…I see I’ll be able to purchase/rent it next week (wed.) tho