John Travolta’s ‘Gotti’ Whacked at Box Office With $1.6 Million Debut

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
This nikka needs to get at Quentin Tarantino to inject life into his dying career. Quentin already revived his career once I am sure he can do it again.
Wish they woulda done the backstory to the Vega brothers after pulp fiction....Tarantino said he had a script yrs ago ...now him and Michael Madson are wayyy to old now tho but that woulda been dope

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
didn't even know it was out yet. although low key, i saw so many gangster films in the 90s and early 2000's that i'm not really hyped for them anymore. I've seen it all basically. :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Bruh what:russ:

I may be spelling it wrong but if you watch the show entourage. One of the main characters (named E) is a producer on his actor friend’s dream project, which is about Pablo Escobar (Called Meddien). E has misgivings about the director and the ballooning budget but nobody listens to him. The film premieres at Cannes and is a HUGE career altering flop.

That actor who played E (Kevin Connoly) is the director of Gotti

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
I may be spelling it wrong but if you watch the show entourage. One of the main characters (named E) is a producer on his actor friend’s dream project, which is about Pablo Escobar (Called Meddien). E has misgivings about the director and the ballooning budget but nobody listens to him. The film premieres at Cannes and is a HUGE career altering flop.

I know family but it's Medellin.:salute:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Limited release Travolta movie in 2018 with zero promotion... that sounds about right. Gotti is an interesting character and I like Travolta so I'll rent this thru Redbox or Amazon some day.
I watched Gotti on youtube..the last 4 minutes where he is running his mouth is comedy.

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
Should have gotten Ray Liotta to play Gotti.

Joaquin Phoenix would be my second option but in about 5-10 years would be perfect.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looks like they made up some users reviews and are trying to sell it as the critics don't like it but regular people do.

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps

Yooooooo!. They really let E direct a movie. Not like this.
:russ::lolbron::mjlit::mjgrin::mjcry::to: