John McCain passed away after discontinuing brain cancer treatment

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
My dad served 2 terms in the Marines and Air Force in Vietnam. I appreciate McCain's service. I don't care for his politics. But death is death and we all have to face it one day. I hope his family finds solace. fukk all that hard shyt. I won't let their hatred make me turn into a hateful person.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Half the time he appeals to racist whites, the other half he shyts on them & trump.

My biggest memory of him tho is when he was running against Obama in 08 & he was speaking in Iowa or something. A old white lady in the crowd got on the mic & said Obama was a Muslim from Kenya, & McCain grabbed the mic from her & told her to sit her ass down & be respectful & stop. Repeating lies.

still a old racist cac who voted against mlk day

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Half the time he appeals to racist whites, the other half he shyts on them & trump.

My biggest memory of him tho is when he was running against Obama in 08 & he was speaking in Iowa or something. A old white lady in the crowd got on the mic & said Obama was a Muslim from Kenya, & McCain grabbed the mic from her & told her to sit her ass down & be respectful & stop. Repeating lies.

I remmy that shyt.

These are the same people happy got President Trump.

Mr swag

We Out Here
Daps
Reppin
The Well Respected Uptown,Virginia

that and when he single handly saved the ACA