John Linneman of Digital Foundry claims Sackboy is the perfect launch game gives it high praise

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Another hit

looks like journalist just got it yesterday but they all seem to be singing it praises

GamesRadar+
Nov 11, 2020

I've only spent a day with Sackboy so far, and it's hard to think of a game that has delivered so much joy in such a short time.

Destructoid
Nov 11, 2020

I'm excited to see what's next in Sackboy: A Big Adventure. Stay tuned for our full review.

GameSpew
Nov 11, 2020

Having been in possession of the game for just over 24 hours at the time of writing, we’ve still got a lot to see and do in Sackboy: A Big Adventure – we’ve only reached the second of its worlds so far. At this point though, we can safely say that we’ve thoroughly enjoyed every single minute of it – it’s gone above and beyond our expectations. It appears to be an immaculately made 3D platformer with huge amounts of charm. We’ll follow up with a full review once we’ve put considerably more time into it, but we think it’s safe to say that if you’re picking it up alongside your PS5, you’re going to be in for a very good time. [Review in Progress]

Last edited:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
is there level building like the other LBP games or just a direct platformer? loved LBP1 and 2 on the ps3 and been wantin to get back into the series.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
naw I think it’s a straight up platformer with multiplayer
Still interested. Always thought sackboy was a good mascot for the ps brand after they ditched crash
Wasn’t sold on this at first but eventually decided to get it. Preordered and ready to download tomorrow :ahh:
let us know how it is.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Wasn’t sold on this at first but eventually decided to get it. Preordered and ready to download tomorrow :ahh:
You can't go wrong with a solid, mascot platformer at launch. I have it pre-ordered. It's already has the timer on the PS4, which I could probably play in a few hours, but I'm not going to until I'm playing on the PS5. Let the kid play on the PS4, as it's passed down to her.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

Another hit

looks like journalist just got it yesterday but they all seem to be singing it praises

GamesRadar+
Nov 11, 2020

I've only spent a day with Sackboy so far, and it's hard to think of a game that has delivered so much joy in such a short time.

Destructoid
Nov 11, 2020

I'm excited to see what's next in Sackboy: A Big Adventure. Stay tuned for our full review.

GameSpew
Nov 11, 2020

Having been in possession of the game for just over 24 hours at the time of writing, we’ve still got a lot to see and do in Sackboy: A Big Adventure – we’ve only reached the second of its worlds so far. At this point though, we can safely say that we’ve thoroughly enjoyed every single minute of it – it’s gone above and beyond our expectations. It appears to be an immaculately made 3D platformer with huge amounts of charm. We’ll follow up with a full review once we’ve put considerably more time into it, but we think it’s safe to say that if you’re picking it up alongside your PS5, you’re going to be in for a very good time. [Review in Progress]

I bet you look like John Lineman :mjlol: