John Cena wants to team up w The Rock & join the Fast & Furious franchise

momma

All Star
Daps
Don't nobody wanna see Cena or Batista in no F&F Rock film. :mjlol:

If that franchise were to pick one wrestler for Rock to go up against to cater to a nostalgia, wrestling fanbase, their answer is too easy:

Rock-Austin.jpg

:mjlol: Why is this thread acting like the F&F franchise is some sacred thing only the elite should touch. It's fukking Fast and Furious. John Cena is big right now outside of WWE, they might actually be interested in getting him

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.

This is happening? I'm not all that familiar with Duke Nukem, played the game maybe once, so who knows if this has any potential, but this will easily be a $100M budget film.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
:mjlol: Why is this thread acting like the F&F franchise is some sacred thing only the elite should touch. It's fukking Fast and Furious. John Cena is big right now outside of WWE, they might actually be interested in getting him
These people care more about the box office numbers than the films themselves :heh:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Exactly. The draw is the name at this point. They could stick us in there and that shyt will do 200 mil opening week

yup hell they got rid of jordanna brewster, paul walker died and it still did a billion.
its like the nfl at this point

momma

All Star
Daps
Exactly. The draw is the name at this point. They could stick us in there and that shyt will do 200 mil opening week

Not exactly. I would say the "ensemble" cast has a lot to do with the franchise's success in recent installments. I doubt you can stick no-name actors in Rock, Diesel, and Statham's roles and expect the same numbers