John Cena wants to team up w The Rock & join the Fast & Furious franchise

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
John Cena wants to reunite with his former wrestling rival Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson on the big screen, via the Fast & Furious movies. Johnson has successfully made the transition to the Hollywood A-list since he left his wrestling days behind him, and now Cena wants to do the same. Cena has already proven that, like The Rock, he has a knack for comedy, with scene-stealing appearances in films like Trainwreck, Sisters, and Daddy’s Home 1 & 2under his belt. He’s even tried his hand at drama/action with Doug Liman’s The Wall and voiced the titular flower-loving bull in last year’s animated Ferdinand, to mostly successful results.

Speaking with EW, Cena further expressed a desire to team up with Johnson on the Fast & Furious movie series. He also dismissed his previous complaints that Johnson turned his back on the WWE as being “stupid” and said that he feels the pair’s dynamic in the ring could translate well onto the big screen:

“That stuff is beyond my control, but I would absolutely love that opportunity. That, for me, would be a dream. I’m never really like, ‘Oh, I’d like to work with this person,’ but I just think between our chemistry in the live performance setting, there’s something certainly there with The Rock. So that would be my one name on the wish list.”

John Cena Wants a Fast & Furious Team-up With Dwayne Johnson
I bet everybody be tryna join the gravy train :win:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
giphy.gif