John Cena on Vince McMahon allegations: "We all make mistakes, we all make poor decisions. Even if it was true.....you know what I mean? It's Vince."

El Poyo Loco

Akrassikauda = Black Scorpion
Daps
Reppin
The 5 Boroughs
Wasn't Cena at Vince's birthday party during the fallout. I don't know I couldn't see him.

Be surprised that the man of 1000 t-shirts is still riding for Vince marky marks

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Didn't CM Punk call Cena a Vince ass kisser in that infamous pipe bomb? And I don't even like Punk but he damn sure was right about Cena.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Company man through and through. Honestly, Rock probably feels this way too but he’d probably be smart enough not to express it as explicitly in public.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Honestly, unless Vince told these women that they are fired unless they have sex with him, then whatever he did is just bad decision making regarding his marriage and business funds

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Company man through and through. Honestly, Rock probably feels this way too but he’d probably be smart enough not to express it as explicitly in public.
There are a lot of guys I would not be surprised to hear feel this way privately. Vince was a father figure to a lot of guys and not just a "boss". He's a sales man, 3rd generation wrestling promoter, like the most scummiest combo of manipulator/transactional you could ever be. Not at all shocking.