John Cena hangs with his rich black friends. Again. No, seriously. Again. Vacation Friends 2 (Hulu) August 25

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Just watched it on D+

Was cool :ehh:

A shame the pandemic halted production, wonder what hagners character would have done if she didn't get pregnant during the lockdown

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
‘Vacation Friends’ Moving Forward With Sequel Following Strong Hulu Debut – Deadline

5f5f19db344dc81bf9504561ae1028ec.png

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Dope movie!

4/5 surprisingly. But seriously. Definitely see it once. And if somebody had it on when I walked in their crib I would sit and watch again.

So that's 4/5. Watch it a couple few times

Cena is FINALLY finding his characterizing sweet spot. Humor without try hardness. Big imposing guy with skills, but one who is humble and unassuming.

Peacemaker is different by a lot but still the same mix of full on clowning in a bad ass sort of way.

I am staring to dig him. I kinda hated the rapper gimmick. Something just.. boring about it. His whole wrestling steez and any serious role he attempts is very meh.

Lil Rel gone Lil Rel. Everybody did a good job in general. The writing was decent too. Sometimes stuff like this relies on the gags. But I was engaged in what was gonna happen.