Joel Embiid is huge, dwarfs Okafor

Flash Thunderton

The 4th Migo
Daps
Reppin
ATL
He's the same height as Hasheem Thabeet :dead:

That's one of the major reasons he went so high in the draft and why people are so high on him, guys his size generally don't move around the court like that. He has the mobility to play the 4, while being one of the tallest players in the league, realistically he could be the tallest guy in the league now, it's between him and Hibbert.

I hope is post game is good. If so he'll be a real spectacle to watch :ehh:

He might work you on the post, then pop out and hit a couple 3s, then dunk on you :wow:

I want him to be great just to watch it, his game could be so filthy if he develops nice :scust:

At 7'3":scust: God

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
7'0" without shoes and 6'9.5" without shoes, legit 7 footers are a rare breed.

As soon as I saw this thread title, I knew there'd be a "legit 7 footers are rare" comment from @Malta. :heh:

Embiid is gonna have his work cut out for him if he wants to be the best 5 in the league in the future, cause Gobert, Nurkic, Len and Whiteside are out here blocking shots like mad men, all these young 5s coming out the blue is just :wow:

And 3 of them are legit 7 footers :to:

I think you're just used to comparing him to legit 7 footers, who are just from a different planet

Real 7 footers are abnormal :wow:

We have nobody left, dark times, dark times :francis:

Legit 7 footers are so rare that we can't afford to have one drop from injuries. We're facing such hardships now, why has God forsaken the followers of the post? What have we done to anger you :to:

Legit 7 footers are rare, they stand out like crazy.

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Kristaps is closer to 7'3" in shoes, which is why him playing PF is such a :mindblown:

And Karl Towns next to him

usp_nba__nba_draft_2015_74076878.jpg
Kaminsky is up there too :lupe: His forehead is above Okafors hair

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
How's he looked in summer league so far I only caught the heat/pacers game
19/12. Started off shaky but looked really impressive late. The question was if he could get his shot off in the league. Cant go too far in the future of course but he passed the first test.

DeVanteSwing

Flop Champion
Daps
Not good :francis:

All the rumors are that his foot has stopped healing and they're going to decide whether or not to just clear him (he has no pain), or do another surgery.

It stopped healing?? I thought it wasn't healing as fast??

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ruff Raleigh, North Carolina
19/12. Started off shaky but looked really impressive late. The question was if he could get his shot off in the league. Cant go too far in the future of course but he passed the first test.
I still wish hornets would be gave Noah more time but frank gotta be better than zeller..good-looking I might catch the replay ..

I keep hearing dirk comparisons

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.

Big men dominating summer league means ZERO...

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's a center and roughly the same height as Cousins, DeAndre , Drummond, Kanter and Howard. All those dudes range between 6'9" and 6'9.75" without shoes on.

There are only a couple of true 7 footers in the league, Gobert, Hibbert, Embiid, Porzingis the Gasols. Dudes that are 7 feet tall without their shoes on.

Yea but if you ain't athletic and 6'9 you might as well be a pf.

I hope Okafor can be like cousins but I see him more as Greg Monroe