Joel Embiid "F**k LaVar Ball."

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
#that feeling when Philly plays at Staples and the promo is "Stay In Yo' Lane" shirt night

Daps
you mean on 2k?
4jeOuxX.png

#LakeSet/BBB we aint sweating no 76er
4jeOuxX.png

lkajayhlkd5z.jpg

Is that a real picture???:skip:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?

:what: nikka I DONT WANNA SEE YOU
TAKING STEP BACK JUMPERS.

GET YOUR BIG ASS IN THE PAINT.

:devil:
:evil:

He led the league in ppg in the post last year and posts up as frequently as Zach Randolph :blessed:

Admittedly, he was a little clunky in the post at times because his legs aren't strong enough yet, but he got to the line a ton off posts too.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
He led the league in ppg in the post last year and posts up as frequently as Zach Randolph :blessed:

Admittedly, he was a little clunky in the post at times because his legs aren't strong enough yet, but he got to the line a ton off posts too.

HE SHOULD SPEND THE WHOLE SUMMER IN THE POST.

YOU SUPPOSED TO BE THE BIGGEST DUDE IN THE LEAGUE.

fukk YOU WORKING ON GUARD MOVES FOR?

IF IM AN OPPONENT ILL WELCOME THAT shyt ALL DAY.

100Percent

Deviatin' septums
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
How do you know what 10 year old cacs say or think about?:sitdown:

Nice try tho
Because they the type to get on xbox and make fun of shyt you got no control over like the way you talk or assume your on welfare or some bogus shyt like that.

Don't deflect though, how bout the fact that I never heard of a white athlete being called fatherless because of some shyt he said/done but I've read it multiple times about Lebron and now Embiid. :jbhmm:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
HE SHOULD SPEND THE WHOLE SUMMER IN THE POST.

YOU SUPPOSED TO BE THE BIGGEST DUDE IN THE LEAGUE.

fukk YOU WORKING ON GUARD MOVES FOR?

IF IM AN OPPONENT ILL WELCOME THAT shyt ALL DAY.

The way their offense is going to run does require him to be able to do some things out top, they use him a lot in high screen actions where he can pop out or roll to the rim but almost all their sets can end with him posting up.

His post game is good right now, he needs more leg strength to get the most out of it, he wasn't very explosive last season.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
The way their offense is going to run does require him to be able to do some things out top, they use him a lot in high screen actions where he can pop out or roll to the rim but almost all their sets can end with him posting up.

His post game is good right now, he needs more leg strength to get the most out of it, he wasn't very explosive last season.

I WOULDNT LET DUDES LIKE HIM, COUSINS, KAT
EVER TAKE A SHOT DEEPER THAN THE FOUL LINE.

nikkaS NEED THAT SHAQ MENTALITY INSTEAD OF LETTING TEAMS OFF THE HOOK.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Because they the type to get on xbox and make fun of shyt you got no control over like the way you talk or assume your on welfare or some bogus shyt like that.

Don't deflect though, how bout the fact that I never heard of a white athlete being called fatherless because of some shyt he said/done but I've read it multiple times about Lebron and now Embiid. :jbhmm:
Bc ppl just assume whites are retards either way. When white ppl say some dumbass shyt it's typical, when black ppl act homotional it's atypical.

Although, that tiny pants culture is making flamboyant fakkitry popular, word to Uzi :manny:.

Y'all love to assume someone's a CAC just because they don't agree with you tho, that's facts

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin

He's not a power big like Shaq, he's more like the evolution of Hakeem/Ewing, post bigs that could hit the jumper.

And he wasn't letting people off the hook, got to the line 8 times a game in just 25mpg.

If healthy, he will be the type of player that could be a major problem for teams trying small ball.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Yeah nah he doing too much, we grown come on now and I'm usually dismissive of Jo's antics :francis:
cut.gif

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC

Have an archaic view of the game, brehs :mjlol: