"Joe Mazzulla would show us videos of Killer Whales hunting Seals during basketball film sessions"

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
That nikka clearly got autism he never beatin the allegations
Highly functioning Autistic people are a godsend for us regular folk :wow: their obsessive focus is unmatched, alot of legit geniuses are like that so it's not the insult that you think it is, I've seen it in person and that shyt saved me from having to do so much extra work :russ:

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Highly functioning Autistic people are a godsend for us regular folk :wow: their obsessive focus is unmatched, alot of legit geniuses are like that so it's not the insult that you think it is, I've seen it in person and that shyt saved me from having to do so much extra work :russ:

true...having an autistic head coach would be a W. breh drawing up schemes in his mash potatoes and shyt.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
true...having an autistic head coach would be a W. breh drawing up schemes in his mash potatoes and shyt.
Was working on a project in Atlanta and one of my bosses was definitely on the spectrum, has weird ass social skills and couldn't communicate well with people through talking

But when I say that chick was OD dedicated :wow: spent weeks writing a whole manual for us off the clock to the point where when we were closing out the day, just open up the Dropbox file and turn your brain off :blessed: she had everything literally step by step on some

"take 20 paces, stoop down and look to the left, turn this knob 77 degrees (any more and it'll get stuck)" type shyt

I never had any questions about anything whole time I worked there, she covered it all

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Never understood dumb shyt like this

I’m here to hoop nd this nikka playing Animal Planet and mediocre movies :camby:
It’s about mentality. It’s way more mental than it is physical. You’re more of a passive person though so a film session like that would most likely just make you uncomfortable.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Shoulda had him coach team USA

Agree. If there was a coach who can coach the international game, it's him. Alot of his influences come from European basketball, and he's a huge Soccer fan and implements soccer plays into his basketball schemes

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

Yeah, the way it's used as an insult here is weird. I've had a number of friends on the spectrum and on the average I like them better than regular folk. They can be annoying at times when they act awkward or don't get a hint, but they also play games a lot less, usually say exactly what they mean, and when they devote themselves to a cause they can be really really dedicated. If you're their friend they're loyal as hell to you too, they don't take that for granted at all.

dizzy4111

Superstar
Daps
Lol he looks like he's in basic

Him and his brother grew up not even an hour from me, though. Good people.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Yeah, the way it's used as an insult here is weird. I've had a number of friends on the spectrum and on the average I like them better than regular folk. They can be annoying at times when they act awkward or don't get a hint, but they also play games a lot less, usually say exactly what they mean, and when they devote themselves to a cause they can be really really dedicated. If you're their friend they're loyal as hell to you too, they don't take that for granted at all.
All of this :whew: yea you may have to check them from time to time but trust usually isn't an issue, they got zero filter