Joe Mazzulla SNAPS at a reporter... again

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
The words some of you all supposedly use to describe a black man simply refusing to back down or be deferrential is funny to me.
Mazulla didn't snap, lose it, or come off as a serial killer or violent, as some of you have posted.

On top of that he probably has the best playing team in the east and the current front runners to win the east.
dont understand why he is being attacked when he was one game from matching Udoka and will most likely match Udoka by taking the celtics to the finals this year.
lol at black man... You nikkas will claim any and everybody. This is his pops
DanMazzulla1-721x1024.jpg

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
The words some of you all supposedly use to describe a black man simply refusing to back down or be deferrential is funny to me.
Mazulla didn't snap, lose it, or come off as a serial killer or violent, as some of you have posted.

On top of that he probably has the best playing team in the east and the current front runners to win the east.
dont understand why he is being attacked when he was one game from matching Udoka and will most likely match Udoka by taking the celtics to the finals this year.

Far too early to make proclamations like this. Last season they lost to a 8 seed that was 3 minutes from losing in the play-in round. Their starting 5 is stronger but their bench is significantly weaker.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Far too early to make proclamations like this. Last season they lost to a 8 seed that was 3 minutes from losing in the play-in round. Their starting 5 is stronger but their bench is significantly weaker.
I think KP , if healthy gets them over the top, plus his play style favors what Mazzulla wants.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Tatum, Holiday and Brown had mid games and they still ate through a 15 pt lead in the 4th and almost won on the back of Porzingas
It's still early and the team is probably deep enough to be successful despite Mazzulla and Tatum and Brown random bad games

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I'm not opposed to coaches reacting to journalists having next to know basic understanding of the sport they professionally cover. You see this more in football than basketball typically.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
That wasnt that bad to be saying he snapped....When i think of snapped i think of Dennis Green or Hal McRae throwing a phone switchboard into the ceiling.

Red Money

All Star
Daps

How can the people trust your judgement when you post body builders in the fitness model thread?

:jbhmm: