Joe "Jellybean" Bryant passes away at 69 after massive stroke

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
That’s a Backhanded farewell. She could’ve worded that differently. Hate that for that entire family and I hope the mom and them make peace, hope Kobe kids spend time with the fam you only live one life that can end any minute.

She did it for optics but can’t write very well so her shade is evident in every line of that condolence. She should know better — and does — buy it shows that there’s no statute of limitations on beef even tho it looks outrageous to us on the outside.

Would’ve been way easier to post a pic of Kobe and Joe with a heart emoji and kept it moving.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s a Backhanded farewell. She could’ve worded that differently. Hate that for that entire family and I hope the mom and them make peace, hope Kobe kids spend time with the fam you only live one life that can end any minute.

It really is. Kobe chose poorly.

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
She ain’t a kardashian bruh she come off authentic.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Nah you goofy nikkas was going to dissect and find something no matter what
That fakkit Dr. Umar taught y’all well

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Vanessa spoke up so that’s that. Of course she cared about Joe and she’s still tight with Kobe’s sisters.

IMG-0205.jpg
i dont see whats fake about this. Her real beef is with kobe"s mom.Even with that, im sure when someone dies it gives you a different perspective of things.

Nice of her say Kobe loved him very much because there's been a lot of doubt over their relationship.