Joe Buddens being a Creep again..

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ive made jokes like that in my past life countless times. If you were or considered yourself a real nikka circa 2000,You need to change everything about yourself. Hopefully you have already for the most part. But just do a quick inventory and change everything before its too late. Or at least have sense to bury it like John Wick until its time. They are coming for you:respect:

#WeCanAllBeCosby:francis:

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
well first of all im not clicking that just off the thumbnail. Im anti babble now. but joe def been a landing strip for young big booty hoes with regretful tendencies. i dont doubt he learned some freak behavior. the days of him finding a well intentioned woman that keeps her titties to herself are over. so its pretty much the cost of doing business for him to be a freak bull

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
Ive made jokes like that in my past life countless times. If you were or considered yourself a real nikka circa 2000,You need to change everything about yourself. Hopefully you have already for the most part. But just do a quick inventory and change everything before its too late. Or at least have sense to bury it like John Wick until its time. They are coming for you:respect:

#WeCanAllBeCosby:francis:
If you lived that 90s/2000s club life your whole approach is now inappropriate

BangBike

N.M.B 🚲
Daps
Dvww6-D4-W0-AAb-B08.jpg