Reppin
CHICAGO
Budden. U can make the case L isn't top 30 or even top

40 all time

just as a starting point,.....

again,...did you own:

yes you may when it dropped?

if not,...stfu!!

before you get the breakfast edition, tabling.....

man,...aw fukk it!!

JOEY STYLES ; O H NO,...oh my gawd!!!

art barr = invading sohh champion.....

oh-no!!,..uh-uh,....you!!

finger wave of doom!!!

69388_o.gif

kick wham,....

20101219068.jpg

art barr = invading sohh champion

JOEY STYLES : the invading champion has ko'd, STREET KNOWLEDGE!!!

the invading champion slithers out to the powder room,..once again!!

ripping up the ringside apron,...

to emerge with the gasoline can of lighter fluid!!!

JOEY STYLES : OH MY GAWD!!! LET THERE BE LIGHT!!

BONFIRE OF THE VANITIES,..tee dot three tabling device,...

for the Flaming tables match finish!!!

JOEY STYLES ; OH MY GAWD,..STREET KNOWLEDGE GETS put throughed't the TABLE,..in the FLAMING TABLES MATCH FINISH!!!

IMG_3088.jpg

JOEY STYLES : O H MY GAWD!!!!!

art barr

kingdizzy01

ATXBBOY
Daps
Reppin
ATX x Jersey Devil x Little Caribbean/Flatbush MF
art barr = invading sohh champion

JOEY STYLES : That maniac has both chairs,..this wOn't be good!!

ART BARR

slithers back in the ring after getting refreshed from the visit to the powder room!!

ART BARR

looks over king dizzy's fallen carcass,....

JOEY STYLES : OH MY GAWD!!

ProWrestlingChair.jpg

JOEY STYLES : OH MY GAWD!!!

king dizzy takes the one man conchAirto!!!

:gladbron:art barr tha legend!! FOH breh!!

205554_o.gif

exits to lords of the underground - chief rocka

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town
joe budden is pretty dope when hes with slaughterhouse or other features. his solo shyt is borderline simp shyt, and has zero stage presence

you're talking about Joe Budden or Crooked I :usure:

Mood Muzik 1-4
Escape Route
Halfway house

those are borderline classics :smugdraper::smugdraper:

kingdizzy01

ATXBBOY
Daps
Reppin
ATX x Jersey Devil x Little Caribbean/Flatbush MF
you're talking about Joe Budden or Crooked I :usure:

Mood Muzik 1-4
Escape Route
Halfway house

those are borderline classics :smugdraper::smugdraper:

budden...borderline classics, sure. all of his shyt has an overall depressed vibe which i understand...i guess...but shyt, that mans music is depressing as fukk! i can only listen to his solo shyt in small doses

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Art Bar said:
lol,..whut!!?!?!?!

bwahhahahahaha,..........................oh my gawd,..my side hurts,....

you gotta be kidding me,....big l created the very lane, joe budden, tried to draw in biting jayz,..who was clique'd into big l,..just to help round out his actual flow and writing. plus big l is the prodigy of lord finesse,...and joe budden doesn't have the wordplay or actual original imagery, to even be in comparison to big l. he hasn't surpassed big l's incredible genre lengthening wordsmithing of simple multi's and imagery either.

if not for big l actually lengthening and setting a very high bar in the drawing arena.. that no,......mixtape emcee from the budding draw building era joe buddens has come to, or judging the present talent will surpass.

this is another delussion of grandeur by cheah!!

i mean really,..........big l,.......would demolish this dude is living and able to actually rock the style that joe buddens still has tried but doesn't really get right.

gimme a break.....................

devil's son > >>>> any budden record ever, and he is supposed to be the guy in the padded room.

art barr

can we close the fukkin thread?

well, for once, Big L's album takes a big dump over Budden's album imo
content-wise, rhyme-wise and vibe-wise.
honestly like some people have said, the only thing budden has over L is pure lyricism. everything else - from delivery, voice, flow to rhyme structure - L is much better.

budden doesn't have any thing over big l,....his delivery is bitten.

his rhyme schemes and structure are no more than two syllables, and he isn't iller than big l in any shape or form.

l could construct stories with varying degrees of syllables,...and could construct stories with vivid imagery with as lil use of syllables as possible as well. this also includes detail, that transcended and amplified all of the content in rap that every rapper in this generation tryin to do a punchline, pretty much has not nor will be able to surpass big l's contribution.

budden isn't better than redman, his contemporary. finesse, will tell you that his student at times eerily surpassed him before his death.

that is a cosign from finesse,..finesse....so please just stop this sh!T budden.

budden not really seeing to many of the great rappers from harlem. lyrically,..he isn't better than forty cal,...as a wordsmith, or when it comes to rhymes. he isn't even more entertaining, nor does he have as many actual bangers and rhymes with elongated syllables to hang with jr. writer either.

i will also,..take g dep, over budden.

plus,....the commercial good sh!t from loon on, the amerie record, noodle, and how you want that as well. plus, i actually liked loon dissing mase, and jim jones more than all of buddens disses too.

plus mcgruff, and cam,..plus...the early incarnations of mase before badboy as well. plus mase's ability to sellout and be relevent as a pop artist eclipses budden.

this dude is to much,...............i guess dig a hole he took literally, and the song wasn't even aimed at him.

everybody who has some acclaim as a punchline/horrorcore rapper in the generation before budden is better than budden.

eminem
redman
juice
nas
sticky fingers
busta rhymes
twista

i will also,..say that rhymefest is nicer as well. plus has a much more solid battle record and is more original as well.

art barr

big l, is the epitome of the type of sh!t that buddens does. if big l is local then his local presence influenced every rapper content and conceptually that raps in this current age of the mixtape rapper.
all the lines these new guys try to do is, a futile effort in playing catch up to the skillset, wordwizardary, and punchlines of big l...the protege of lord finesse.
budden doens't even spit with as many syllables as finesse, or big l, for starter. plus big l's one syllable flow was more descriptive and vivid than budden's jay stolen bitten flow, rhyme scheme, and entire jayz bitten content and skillset.
you don't know what you are talkin about....in this forum either.
big l,...stretch and bobito show freestyle > every budden mixtape verse
big l' twelve inches, bsides > budden whole sh!t
street struck > budden's whole content based sh!t, which is all jay z renditions...and big l's helped jay pocket and actually learn how to write and master the slow flow as well.
art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
plus joe budden doesn't reallize his whole skillset is lifted from big l, to begin with, by just biting a slow flowing jayz.
that n!gga is a joke,...
leave the real hiphop to the real bboys, you sellout conflict of interest jayz biter. wanna diss the underground, then come back to the underground, and get props. when eventually you was on some biter-rific sellout bullsh1t, and only got a deal outta being associated with clue.
this n1gga is the biggest fraud of this generation as an actual talent.
art barr

you cross dressing cross posting cluck,...go smoke ya three for fiddy...
you wasn't around, and don't know what the phuck you talkin about.
where are the people who had hiphopsite.com, when the twelve to ebonics dropped, and you had to wait on that motherphucker. thinking it was gon be another big l record you wouldn't own on wax...
those real life bboys and posters need to be posting instead of these non hiphop history liar motherphuckers populating the rap scene. lawd, knows you toys ain't bboys really into this culture.
if you was really into this culture you would thirst to know the real history, and not this
bullsh!T revisionist toy/noob bullsh!T.
art barr

this post is made by someone who was not actually logged into the actual timeline and history as it occurred.
i have also posted on the delays that eventually cost big l, his ability to permeate into the mainstream. when his original version that had the same beat as big was out. his record was tied up in bullsh!T, and in danger of not being released.

if you were around then.

you would know that big l was the best actual emcee, bar to bar, illness, to illness, in that era before 1994,...by the time big l's album was released it was close to five years old, by that time.

now shut up.......you phuckin noob.

you can search this board for the information on big l, and his album delays. some of the worst album delays in history, actually.

art barr

these n!ggaz be perpetrating and fronting...n!gga you wasn't around listening or living to phuckin comment, motherphucker.

just your very post and the content is bullsh!T.

you could have done a search on big l, on this forum alone to learn the complextion of the heirarchy skills and where big l was.

even joe budden's assessment is showing he just learned to rap just like game did...

i hope he comes on here with his background, cause right now he lookin like a pcp delussional moodswinging sociopathic psychological multiple personality fronting a55 liar even more.

like gimme a break,...if you was around and actually into this culture and actual rap records. you know were big l was at when it came to his level of skill and the rest of his contemporaries.

it is a reason devil son was finally re-released on wax,....

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
i am saying in the time period big l,.....was in a pool of talent with an album that was damn near delayed so long it was nearly shelved, for more than two close to three years. yet still saw the light of day, much later in retrospect to the time the pr and the first video, were released. even those were delayed originally. in comparison, to the actual release date for big l's album was slated to be actually released.
yet it also existed here and there as an original collection because it was reviewed or slated in the source long after devil son actually was released to radio in print, and actual release.
so you are talking about a huge time gap over 1993-1994, well before mvp actually even had a video.
the time was different then, business and administratively, for rap.
those things really didn't have a premium in the rap industry at that time, in a general sense.
generally rappers in the general sense were shelved.
plus didn't have an actual hard line rigid corporate structure installed generally for all the artist in the industry of rap and lacked exposure or actual releases. actual pr or radio releases or rap records back in the day didn't metriculate as smoothly as they operate now. you may have a white label, with only a typed stamp or actual test pressing that was just typed in, for a label. if you had devil's son.
yet, in the same time frame, big l was an artist that should have been actually released closer to his original time frame of pr, in 1993. when this originally debuted:
big l
devil's son
http://www.zshare.net/audio/550840186fb8e8bf/
rap sonically had taken a turn for a glam big hair rock pop engineering at the same time. the low hum boom bap production that was engineered for the big l album, was finally released. big l's album is closer to one of what the real best emcee, would have sounded like in late 1992, and early 1993 when this album was slated for release.
this is well before nas, even had out his promo for, half time.
nas
halftime
http://www.zshare.net/audio/5508190646c1cffc/
which also had sound production produced in the premium, for a rap record then.
if big l came out in 93. when originally it was slated. or got its first video later on, with mvp, as the next single, after devil son. this record was next level content in rap.
not many have achieved when it comes to a debut album at that specific time.
even now,....the whole mixtape'y generation of emcee guys tryin to do what big l, did. don't come close, not one teeny eeny weiny bit.
there are a few cluster of guys who are dope in scheme technical skill wise but in raw horrorcore g'd up humor street rhymes. straight off top as the first single as devil's son. naw,...no dude, spittin like how they try to spit now could even try to do what big l was doin at this time, technically in rhyme and spitting as well. finesse even talks about the mother groups tryin to legislate or against the album when devil son was a promo. go search finesse about big l,...and the instance about the album being shelved. he mentions this in an early online interview, which isn't hard to find.
big L,...dude was out cold,.....the only sh!t that compares on some next level first album sh!t is some live squad sh!t.
even biggie wasn't as ill on the street stuff if you comparing big l for actually when this record was actually recorded. even big's dreams was floating around and couldn't phuck with the complete over the top level big l was on when devil's son dropped. in like later 92, or early 93...with bits and pieces left here and there, till about 94, i would say. is a long time period to have an album be caught in controversy to keep it from being released. plus other things going on in the actual business. when it comes to budgets, and recording schedules, when the bulk of the recording process was done.
even if we judge all that, devil's son was and is one the almost mightest holy sh!t moments ever played on radio, at that time.
when this sh!t came on, hpk....i was completely floored.
devil's son was out early 93, in the chi...maybe even late 92.
the only thing about even with this record from a debut artist, on one twelve inch was redman's tonights' the nite remix, at this time. later on common's breaker 1/9 remix was about singularly as crazy as well with a bugged video.
live squad was stirring up all types of trouble with their bullet flying at you video, and grayson and jayson was killing it on the box. yet and still devil's son didn't have no video, and was in trouble probably way worse for this record than even live squad, for their videos. devil's son is one of the single most bonkers rap records ever released. it is like the holy grail of holy sh!t moments,..n!gga. all these n!ggaz tryin to get as good or that were doin this sh!t paled in comparison to this twelve inch, man.............!
this wasn't no phuckin oh,..every n!gga got this record. this was imma tear this sh!t outta any n!gga arm when i get this record. when finally i got one,..like me,..like imma the type of record buyer to ask you all the time. or you know me as a customer that wants a particular record. i am gonna get this record. imma bug you like mars blackmon slash raekwon asking meth yo were my killa tape ask you overfeedin you for the longest, till i get this twelve ince.
i never really went to gramaphone, twice a week, till like 96. when i actually saw and grabbed immediately and looked around the store like no one knows this is here. lemme get my records....this red label indescript twelve inch says,...big l..devil son.
oh my phuckin gawd...6.75, or sumsh!t...bet,...i gotta get this outta here...to the register......
one, cause they were expensive as hell, but they had pretty much every thing. so it was like if you go to gramaphone you gon be penniless goin there. you might as well stick to the phuckin cutout bin at dr wax!...or sniping this record at one of the vinyl vanity boutiques that got this sh!t for like seventeen dollars when this original dj only promo of devil son came out.
you didn't just get this record because it was one of the single most lone record for anyone artist on a major to ever come out, my n!gga.
that is also the fact that debunks joe buddens,..i'm miles ahead of him quote as well.
joe budden doesn't have one single mixtape verse, or any album, or one lone actual song that eclipses bigl's first solo entry on devil's son. that is what makes this whole thread so laughably fun, as well.
art barr
disclaimer : note the devil son copies, and halftime links are remastered, and do not reflect the original recordings released in test pressing, or promo. when these songs originally were released, so that should also give you some idea that even if you couldn't hear this sh!t as clear as these copies these records were incredible.!!!.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
:gladbron:art barr tha legend!! FOH breh!!

205554_o.gif

exits to lords of the underground - chief rocka

art barr = invading sohh chsmpion

rebound chris does not exist benoit german suplex flip style no sell, of the stunnah.

art barr

charges the entryway exitway,..

tumblr_lir3i918tu1qfoc0w.gif

JOEY STYLES : OH MY GAWD!!!

bobby roode off the chain wrasslin sequence, sponsored all the way from :

reversals@sonnings.com!!!

OH-no!!,..uh-uh!!,.....YOU finger wave of doom!!

69388_o.gif

kick wham,.....
20101219068.jpg

JOEY STYLES :kingdizzy GOES THROUGhed't the TABLES!!

TLC+Orton+vs+Barrett.png

art barr

speedracer the movie entryway exitway pop!!!!

H.J.Duck

Superstar
Daps
Budden is miles ahead of Big L as an artist... not even close IMO, Budden just has WAY more top notch material

Obviously but it's not even fair to compare those 2 because Big L's career (& life :() was cut short.. no one knows what he could've ended up being.

But since this (unnecessary) thread was made... Obviously Budden & it's not even close.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Obviously but it's not even fair to compare those 2 because Big L's career (& life :() was cut short.. no one knows what he could've ended up being.

But since this (unnecessary) thread was made... Obviously Budden & it's not even close.

we will need you to qualify your answer.

other than that your answer looks as dumb as you username looks.

art barr