Joe Biden’s name is mud in black society.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Tariq Stan’s are hiding your daddy’s name now I see :mjlol:

say it with your chest if you like him enough to spam his shyt in here :umad:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Caller: You think Trump is better than Joe Biden:mjtf:

Tariq: YEEEEEEEEES!
full

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Just a reminder, whether it's the SoCal Sissy Tariq or some other socially awkward bozo, they drum up all this divisive talk of blaming black immigrants, ain't shyt women and single mothers all in the name of tax breaks and climbing up the later for themselves.

That's why I will always have contempt for losers like @Voice of Reason for doing their dirty work for em, meanwhile they ain't got a single comma in their bank account, or no means for upward mobility of their own and come on here crying about "we done fore!".

Tair

Superstar
Daps
:patrice:let me get this straight.... :patrice:Biden is worse because he has "anti-Black" policies, and Trump is better because of the implications that his policies are less "anti-Black" than Biden?

Trump supported policies that would end medicaid in which 30% of Black people are part of (Trump's tax cuts ended up reducing Medicaid funding), put a halt to funding of CDFIs and the MBDA which helped a lot of Black folk in creating their businesses, ravaged the economy pre-covid, etc... Biden is worse than that even though he increased CDFI funding, made the MBDA organization permanent, increased Medicaid funding, etc...?

:jbhmm:

Cool DOC

All Star
Daps
Same conversation plays out on the coli everyday...

"I think Trump might be a better candidate than Joe right now." - gets automatically turned into - "Why do you love MAGA so much you c00n"

Last edited:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Wait, so black people supposed to be anti-Mexican now? Thats what some of these nikkas worried about? :dahell:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
:patrice:let me get this straight.... :patrice:Biden is worse because he has "anti-Black" policies, and Trump is better because of the implications that his policies are less "anti-Black" than Biden?

Trump supported policies that would end medicaid in which 30% of Black people are part of (Trump's tax cuts ended up reducing Medicaid funding), put a halt to funding of CDFIs and the MBDA which helped a lot of Black folk in creating their businesses, ravaged the economy pre-covid, etc... Biden is worse than that even though he increased CDFI funding, made the MBDA organization permanent, increased Medicaid funding, etc...?

:jbhmm:
Not familiar with this but if thats the case, it's simple: Trump was going to make these cuts for EVERYONE. That's acceptable :ehh:

Biden on the otherhand is doing this FOR everyone :martin: The fukk is the point of living a long and healthy life when tethers are breathing the same air?
16205912-F6f-Phx-VG.png