Joe Biden Secretly Flew HUNDREDS OK THOUSANDS Illegals/Migrants Into These US Cities

Daps
You literally emerged in here when the GOAT spokesperson disappeared. Basically you were originally a sleeper account. You dont think the regulars know whos who. Stop it.

Fxggot i been active since I joined in 2014. You can search my posts and you will see that, you retarded gay nxgga :dahell:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fxggot i been active since I joined in 2014. You can search my posts and you will see that, you retarded gay nxgga :dahell:

So you can have multiple accounts. :mjlol: some of you really have no lives and are gonna front like yall got it all when yall dont. I know the game already, breh but ill let you live. I dont care anyway. :mjlol:

Last edited:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
How about AP or Reuters? That's what I'm referring to. Now refute what I said about Daily Mail.
I mean Daily Mail was the first outlet that reported the location of Emmitt Till’s killer when everyone else was hesitant to do so.

They were also the first and only media outlet that revealed the identity of Ime Udoka’s side chick when everyone else refused to do it.

Daps
Yes. Why do Democrats like to play the insult intelligence game with people who go against unpopular agendas?

Your thread title indicates you didn’t. Article expressly states that they were all migrants that were here legally. It mentions a controversial parole program, but doesn’t actually say what the program was.

Daps
So you can have multiple accounts. :mjlol: some of you really have no lives and are gonna front like yall got it all when yall dont. I know the game already, breh but ill let you live. I dont care anyway. :mjlol:

I dont have it all, my nxgga (no Diddy) :dahell: what the hell are you talking about?