Jodeci biopic on the way

Rollo Goodlove

Palestine Titty
Daps
Reppin
California, America
that's another thing... same here, me too

i'm wonderin' why jodeci ain't doin' unsung but doin' this shyt. i guess money but don't they get paid for doin' shyt like unsung too? maybe not as much but i'd think somethin'

these biopics are becomin' just a quick cash cow now because everybody jumpin' on board to do the shyt now and no one is takin' their time with tryin' to tell their story and get the shyt done right with directors, scripts and actors
I think they will do it justice, just the jodeci story alone is story worthy, Wasn't straight outta Compton independent, they should push that route.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
the story is worthy but i don't know if they'll do it justice, bruh

This needs to be in theaters or netflix. Jodeci especially Devante had his hand in ALOT. This film should show from when he went to Audition for Prince and the Revolution as a teen, to the Gospel years of the Haileys, to the death row stuff and the creation of Da Bassment crew.

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

- 8ball Investments™ CEO -
Daps
Reppin
Myself
I hope they show DeVante making the beat for "No More Pain". Thats all i care about. They ain't even gotta have Pac in the movie, necessarily

Mostly everything Jodeci put out was a classic. So the music in the story shouldnt be hard to bang out.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
This needs to be in theaters or netflix. Jodeci especially Devante had his hand in ALOT. This film should show from when he went to Audition for Prince and the Revolution as a teen, to the Gospel years of the Haileys, to the death row stuff and the creation of Da Bassment crew.

i agree

Rollo Goodlove

Palestine Titty
Daps
Reppin
California, America
I hope they show DeVante making the beat for "No More Pain". Thats all i care about. They ain't even gotta have Pac in the movie, necessarily

Mostly everything Jodeci put out was a classic. So the music in the story shouldnt be hard to bang out.

and if they cover deathrow they gotta throw this in

I don't want to hear just the forever my lady's and come and talk to mes put some of that Devante funk in there pump it back time and place shyt like that